Reviews for Looking Out for Us
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
You got the kids names from Hannah Montana didn't you?
Emma681 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
are you going to continue the story?
To Sky With Love chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
Love it keep going.
Hockeyhunni26 chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
So I know that you haven't updated in like three years, but it would be really great if you did, now.
Jaden Starr chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
ugh..after tracking down protect her always I read the last 2 chappies, find a sequel...and it's been abandoned..I want an update now!
stormynights78613 chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
I know that I already finished all the chapters in the story but I was wondering when are you going to update the story. I love it and I would like to know what happens after the last chapter which is 4.
June Augustine chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
Good sequel! It's a little confusing with the scene switches and all. And it would be helpful and less confusing if you made sure to proof read your chapters before you post them. I found a couple of name mix-ups. otherwise, its good!

Keep Writing!

Pheely2006 chapter 4 . 8/11/2004
yet again another good chapter. Man Lizzie not letting people help and she her old friends again if I were Lizzie I would tell Jo to watch the kids and go hang out with the old gang again!
Pheely2006 chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
Oh poor Lizzie! Wow seeing her old friends like that if I was Lizzie I prob wouldn't have anything in common with them anymore a lot can change in two years. But hopefully they can work things out.
Pheely2006 chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
Wow Lizzie grew up when she was away and now she has three kids and she is goingto see people that she hasn't seen or spoken to in two years! Wow.
Pheely2006 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
good I'm happy that you brought it back
stormynights78613 chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
great chapter, can't wait till you update.
Cheetah Princess chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
great story! update soon please!
shellgal chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
wow i really like this story. i love to see where its going i hope you update it soon! keep writting
stormynights78613 chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
Great chapter, I hope you update soon. I can't wait till you update. PLEASE do.