Reviews for I Am Trying to Break Your Heart
Helena chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
Wow!

I just found it, and wow. It's fantastic. I can't really find words to describe why, but it's truly fabulous! Please give us more! Soon!

Helena
Erin chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
amazing Steph AMAZING. you better pump that 3rd part out soon! :)
Muisje chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
Hey there, I just read and reviewed your other story. And I must say, this one is amazing too! It's very nice to read what Jess could have been thinking during those all too familiar scenes in the season finale and premiere... Anyway, same message here: please update soon! Bye!
Mely chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
Hi Stephanie!

I said I would read your stories and I don't regret it. This story is really good, and it's just the beggining can't wait to see whats next. I thought I'd start off with the shortest but now I want MORE ;) Update soon
MelancholicxSorrow chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
Hey Steph! I LOVE YOUR STORY! More, more! Lol. Gilmore girls rock. (
Wonderlandleighleigh chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
Alright, so it's taken me this long to review... I feel like an ass. (An ass I say!) But I'm standing here at the computer at work, updating our inventory and reading posts/fic and I came across this and thought "Hey! I beta'd this once upon time!" And thought... hey... I should send a review so that you'll feel all warm and fuzzy (in a not-drity way, thankeeverymuch) and maybe think about continuing this because well... it's really fuckin good. Pardon my language but I've been writing drunken!Jess as you probably know and... well... he drops the f-bomb quite often when he's really drunk so... it kind of filters into my speech... anyways! Reviewing! I really really love this story. The flow is graceful, and Jess's thoughts are very very Jess, which is always of the good (I guess you know I'm a giant Jessfan... hehe...) anyways, I should get back to work before my managers descover me goofing off and cut off my internet privledges... so... I hope to see more of this, and I bet it gets better! Woo!
Miriam Dickens chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Hey Stephanie! )

I just need to read this fic, cuz all guys in the Lit thread are talking about it, and they're right! It's an interesting story, you kind of make me wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter and with the plot! lol, I think it's a very good fic, well written and with a very intense Jess, although it has many spoilers I'm really curious for what's going to happen next!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

So please! Update soon! Don't make the wait so long! ;D

Well hope the next chapter is up soon, and talk to you later in the lit thread! )

Miriam.
punkcatwitissues chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Yes! Evil plot! LoL! You've been on my aim list for awhile and I couldn't for the life of me remember who it was... and now I do. lol. I'm so smart, aren't I? All I know, is you'd better update this story soon! That's an order!
smile1 chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Hey!

This was an excellent chapter. I really liked the dialogue because it was so in character and I hope you'll update again soon.

Bye, smile :-)
halfcrazy chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
amazing. thankyou for doing a story in the good days of rory and jess with all the wonderful tension and desire (aka before the damn writers screwed everything up!) keep up the good work!
sarahl chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
great work, i love reliving those scenes cuz they were so good. please continue! the angst between them when they're not together yet and angry is good, i cant wait! :D
Ben Alexander chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Hello, LA! You already know that I loved this story, but I thought I should submit a review just to... ya'know, make it more final! Great story... great weiter! This was easy for me to understand though I don't watch Gilmore Girls! Write more! Keep writing!
smile1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Hey!
This seems like an amazing start to a story. It was really well written and I loved how descriptive Jess's thoughts were. I can't wait for another chapter.
Bye, smile :-)
cellardoor chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Wow. This was very different, kind of dark and I LOVED IT! Your writing is amazing, and i cant wait to see where this is going... late.
-L
Poodernite chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Interesting. Very intriguing. I can not wait to see where you are planning on going with this. Update soon!