Reviews for Moment of Change
teia chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
wow, i dont really know what to say. wow. i mean i did not expect the ending to be so, o wut's the word. short. but it's straight to the point and it somehow a perfect way to end the story. i must admit the conclusion being the beginning and the starting point of the story being the ending is a good concept. you don't really see a lot of those types in fanfics. very original. im not really sure if i should be happy or ashamed that motoko did what she did. but then again, considering the circumstances with naru and keitaro it is aggrivating to see them like that 24/7. it is understandable. to say the least, in the end the wait was worth it. to sum it all up, i only have one word for you: WOW! well i enjoyed the story n i look forward to your other creation, Once In A Blue Moon being continued. Keep up the writting and good luck. )
MachineGunMan chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
Bravo on a job very well done. Some people may want a sequel, but I think it would only soil this story's integrity. Once again, bravo, and thanks for a truly wonderful story.
J-kwong chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
TOO SHORT! But I understand it anyways. I want to see a sequel!It doesn't have the love hina comedy in it, but interesting anyways.
zero chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
That's the ending?
Well I wanna figure out how Keitaro got admesha, did he get from Naru beating the hell out if him for being a prev. or was it Motoko?
I got a little confussed since you have the timeline backwards but great story
M.Blade chapter 7 . 5/18/2004
(spews his drink in surprise at the ending) Wow, that was rather... unexpected! Nontheless, I loved the way you wrote this story, and really look forward to seeing more from you, great job!
Demon King Piccolo chapter 7 . 5/18/2004
Excellent story! I liked the style of storytelling!
Kurogasawa chapter 6 . 5/18/2004
Pretty cool concept with the reverse timeline
This is a great story
I hope to soon see how it all starts with the next update
Smack54 chapter 6 . 5/18/2004
I'm not going to argue semantics here over the whole Motoko getting Keitaro away from Naru because it's be a mute point at this time. Anyways this chapter brings us one step closer to the reason behind all this heart ache. Looking forward to the next chapter, keep 'em coming.
Demon King Piccolo chapter 6 . 5/18/2004
Great chapter! Please continue!
tambourine chapter 5 . 5/12/2004
Going very well
Smack54 chapter 5 . 5/12/2004
What and interesting piece this is. I have to say I like the format it lends itself well to the material. What has happened to all the characters is rather sad but they seem to be coping well. I'm looking forward to seeing what caused everything. Good work, keep 'em coming.
teia chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
omygod! this story is soo good...it keeps you wanting to read more..the idea of the whole story going backwards rather than forward is original..n the shinobu n su part...kinda disturbing at first but iguess not impossible...the endings of each chapters are way better than cliffhangers..the speed of the whole chapters being updated is not bad at all...keep up the good work and continue on with you stories!
Demon King Piccolo chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
Very nice!
GiMan chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
I like the starting from the future to the present.
TheArchimage chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
Well, this is certainly a treat. Excellent characterization, showing how the residents have matured over the years. The reverse timeline is an interesting idea; I have my suspicions as why you used this instead of a more traditional storytelling technique, but I shall resign myself to seeing what happens next rather than engage in open speculation.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »