Reviews for Moment of Change
Demon King Piccolo chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
Great!
dennisud chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
Reminds me of a Shuttle acountdown to life off, though I think that instead of Kei, it's Nar Vs. Motoko as is obvious to all. Wonder who Shinobu met whom she would have alowed herself to have a child from. Maybe I'm readig too much into that!
And Kanako finding that "American" boggles the mind!
Nice way each character was portrayed here as they matured, well most of them!
Please continue!
dennisud
Cheshire Cat5 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Clever idea using the reverse timeline. As far as I know, noone here has tried that before... I like the ideas Im seeing, too, and of course the presentation (spelling/grammar) has no problems.
Shinobu up the duff? Tsk tsk...
jennyjennai chapter 3 . 5/5/2004
Another fine chapter, I almost had forgotten what had happened to Keitaro and Motoko for a moment. This chapter brought me back in to focus. It seems as if there are some problems/perceived problems with Motoko and Keitaro's relationship. Seems like something ugly may rear its head sometime in the near future...
Aondehafka chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
Hm... I had assumed that Keitaro was the father of Shinobu's baby. I should've given you more credit, since you're one of the authors who isn't bogged down in cliches. Good story so far, as is Once in a Blue Moon. I'm looking forward to more of both.
However, there is one persistent grammar mistake that keeps jumping out and bugging me. You consistently leave out commas that need to go at the end of quotes. Example:
“I want you to be her godmother
jennyjennai chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
Solid story, seems to be something out of "real life" and it's definitely interesting too. I'm clearly liking this too much this early in the fic but it has a great attraction to me for some reason. Just keep those chapters coming...
tambourine chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Interesting, please continue.
wynk chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
very cool. also very vague. that's a lot of back history you hint at, and it sounds intriguing. Hope to read more soon.
Your works seem introspective/longing, and it makes it different from alot of other stories here.
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I am definitely hooked by the story, so I have to stick with it or I might just lose my mind (damn, too late...). Good work, I always like reading your stories.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3