Reviews for A little Easier, Maybe Not
sixtoe22 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
this 1st chapter was pretty interesting...but there wasnt that much detail...or explanation...i gues i should read the other chapters before i judge...but my judgement so far was...COOL!LOL
puckish pixie chapter 25 . 8/15/2004
oh i loved my chapter thank you (kiss kiss) sorry it took me so long to review i've been on hols in spain no internet (ah)!
love-2-flirt-1 chapter 25 . 8/8/2004
Aww! That was SO great! I can't wait for the sequal. I'm SO glad your doing one! *jumps up and down*! YAY!
love-2-flirt-1 chapter 24 . 8/6/2004
SEQUAL! Must have a sequal! I will die without a sequal! PLEASE!
BlessedBe chapter 24 . 8/6/2004
Oh gawd!i luved this story!sequel pulease!
ahhmeii chapter 23 . 8/4/2004
hahaha! lol..its soo funny. i was looking for a dawn and connor story since i just love those two being a couple and now found it and you also have spuffy together. yay im soo happy! i wish more ppl was like you writing a dawn and connor and spuffy story together but noo its either spuffy with dawn and some other dude. continue writing.
puckish pixie chapter 22 . 8/4/2004
(hand in air) oh i liked it miss (sorry i'm a bit hyper 2day)!
puckish pixie chapter 20 . 7/25/2004
Yeah that was so funny my mum thought i was crying i laughed so hard. Ohh i love spike i think perhaps there sjould be a little payback like walking in on spike and buffy to see how he likes it!
puckish pixie chapter 19 . 7/21/2004
So i talk it they know i love to see what happens it spike come back early it probably worst than hearing about Xander and Anya's sex life however it should be a great deal more amusing!
puckish pixie chapter 18 . 7/19/2004
Very proud (pats head)! Just to check do the rest know exactly who connor is coz if they don't their reactions could get more interesting!
SeahSlade chapter 18 . 7/17/2004
Ok really good, but the chapters are so short, i mean i know the saying, leave them wanting more, but this is a little much. Maybe you could try to make the chapters longer. i dunno its all good!
The 2nd Evil chapter 18 . 7/17/2004
I read the whole thing today and love it. Hope to see more soon.
skywolf-fem2 chapter 18 . 7/16/2004
MORE MORE MORE! Great story...I vote for Happy Ending! update soonest!
puckish pixie chapter 16 . 7/16/2004
i don't only want to haer buff reaction but giles coz she so young but especially Spike and Xander coz it's ANGEL's son that did the impregnanting!
mtirado chapter 16 . 7/15/2004
i like it so much so far, its a cute connor dawn

story i like the happiness so far, thank you

for writting it