Reviews for Stopping Summer
albinofrog88 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
lol! so cute and touching too cause you can really feel Ryan's dilema.
Irish Silhouette chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
It was a perfect Summer reaction. God, I love the OC.

Love,

*Bridget*
Beth chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
That was really cute. You did a good job as it was well-written and in character. Please write more. Thanks!
Gibasi chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
I'm still laughing. I wish we had seen that scenario play out. It would have been fun!
BlueStarGirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Very cute and fun. I'm a big fan of the light and cheery after the killer finale!
winterrose chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Nice story! Can't blame Ryan for trying!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
OMG, too cute! I love her and Ryan trying to a. stop her and b. stand up for Seth was so cute! I would love to see Ryan and Summer become friends but I think its much more fun and a hell of a lot more funny when they are bickering and picking at one another! LoL, this was too cute! Thanks!
Lulu34 chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Lol! I was seriously looking for this scene to occur in the show, but I'm so glad that you wrote it out. While a small section of time, it was done very well. Thanks for making me smile!
muchtvs chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Oh my god, how cute is THIS story! I'm still laughing. So many well written one liners, I can't even begin to list them all.
Oh well, her tried to stop her.
lol Excellent.
HOTTERTHNU chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
love it...now that i think of it, this really should have happened on the show. definitely a missing piece of the story. josh schwartz, are you listening? lol. great. love the interaction between ryan and summer. they're great for playing off each other. both are strong willed and stubborn. haha "would you not be stealing someone's car?" "You stole a car?" great work. i loved everything about it.