Reviews for Who is the Girl Behind the Mask?
silver chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Cool good story keep going i want to see more!:-)
CherryPop0120 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
:D :D :D

GOOD! It's really good. :D
lily-has-a-dino-RAWR chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Well its been ages since you updated the story but I hope you are still writing it.

I LOVED it.

Xx.
rustawilwarin chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
This is great! You did a wonderful job with the characterizations and have a lovely style of writing. Hope you decide to finish it! :)
loverofthequill chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
please continue this is really good!
Agent Twinkle Toes chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I just sent you a message, but I'm going to ask you again through review if you're still offering to let people read the old version of Who is the Girl Behind the Mask. If you are, I'd love for you to send it to me.

Thanks! ;)

(I'm asking here too because I'm not sure if you check your email more often than your ff account.)
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Please update soon!
Meghan chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Good fanfiction! I want more, hehe. I liked Hattie's portrayal and Ella and Char's interaction. I loved how Hattie hated him being called Char.

Please update.
camprockfan4ever chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I love this story please continue. :)
camprockfan4ever chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Please Update soon! Please, pleasse, please,
melon chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I liked it! this is a really good idea and i think you actually did the characters pretty well (as in they are IN character and such.)

if ella had decided to write a note saying to be just friends, i reckon it would look a lot like that LOL and char's reply too.

keep writing! and im off to next chapter!
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Wow. Four-hundred reviews and only two chapters. Impressive. The good grammar definitely attributes to your success, as well as your use of dialect. I look forward to Chapter Two. _

Ja-ne! _-
VickyVicarious chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
I am fully aware that you haven't updated this in about 4 years... But please, please do now? It's so well-written - and just the IDEA is amazing, not to mention the way you portray it.
maria is the best chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
I absolutely adore this story so far. I see that you havent updated in awhile but i must tell you, this is a great story. You started the first chapter so well it immediately got me interested. You have great grammar and spelling and you got a really good plot.

You should really consider updating and finishing this story (it's way too good to just leave it there and LEAVE us hanging)I'd like to see what happens when Ella meets Char again. This is just about the only good story on this subject (ella Enchanted) I've seen so far and it'd be a shame if i couldn't see this wonderful story through till the end (where hopefully ella gets prince char and she breaks the curse! or you can just tell me what happens in the next chapter)

I'm positive if you just write another chapter (no matter how long ago it was since you last updated) that people will be flocking this story down and waiting eagerly to read every last word your magical fingers type down. You certainly wont be missing any readers (or at least you wont be missing me).

I'll be waiting if you do write another wonderful chapter (take your time) and if you do update i promise to review! Such good writing deserves praise! PLEASE UPDATE AND TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU WANT!
Vampy Proxy chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
This was really well done. Please update soon!