Reviews for Alien Cultures
steadfast chapter 26 . 4/3/2014
Terrific story. I admit I never read it before, because I filter out GEN. I basically read Sam and Jack ship. And who says you don't do ship?! There was enough here for me. I'm sorry you're not writing anymore, but I expect you have moved on in ten years. Hope you still see your reviews and know you are still appreciated.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
dpdp chapter 26 . 4/24/2012
Excellent. Have read this story before and enjoy it very much. thank you.
atlantian chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
oh, very good! this looks like it'll be really interesting, you're a really good writer! so, what's the shiny diamond thing? guess I'll read the next chapter...

this is the original sg1, love that! i mostly sick with Atlantis these days because i like the way sg1 used to be, not the way it is now, with all these replacements.

(speaking of which, could you update on the Atlantis story? PLEASE? i beg you! me want to know what happens! *begins beating you mercilessly with stick* UPDATE!)
Delilah Wigglesworth chapter 26 . 10/17/2004
WOW! Read this all in one night! Phwoar, I was so tense at points I thought I might just suddenly freeze and crack into a million different pieces! That was really good! And you fully got each of their characters down to a pat!

Vair vair guten! :)
Stillwind11 chapter 26 . 9/27/2004
A sequel sounds good to me!
MaxMacGyver chapter 26 . 9/14/2004
Nice job! I just finished reading all 26 chapters in one sitting, and was impressed with your story. You kept the people in character, put in lots of hurt/comfort and angst, and had a happy ending to boot. My favorite kind of fic. :-)

I will be looking forward to more fics from you. Keep writing!
Rhuarc chapter 26 . 8/24/2004
Great fic, would love to see a sequel somewhere along the line!
iamdragonrider chapter 26 . 8/24/2004
Yay! A truley great story with a nice warm fuzzy ending! You can sequel it any time lol.
Banner chapter 26 . 8/24/2004
I really appreciate the denouement. The ending helped me handle the painful events of the story.

Thanks for a well-written and intelligent tale.
Starr484 chapter 26 . 8/24/2004
Great fic! I'm really glad that you kept up with it! Hope to read more from you.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 26 . 8/23/2004
Well done! Congratulations.
Rhuarc chapter 25 . 7/18/2004
Wow, I don't even know what to say! I sat down and read all 25 chapters in one sitting I was so hooked! Just wanted to let you know how blown away I was at how well you are able to portray the characters through such an emotional area as one involving death and suffering. I can't wait to read the next chapter, and am looking forwards to any sequels or other SG-1 writing you do!
iamdragonrider chapter 25 . 7/17/2004
Great chapter, you really have the characters and thier reactions down pat. Can't wait to see what Jack is planning.
Banner chapter 25 . 7/17/2004
This new chapter makes me feel ALOT better. As always, it's perceptive, with a solid grasp of the characters. It's also well-conceived and executed.

Thanks for characters who act like grownups.