Reviews for On Horseback
MeowZaa chapter 27 . 8/3/2004
I don't care what some people say about other stories. Heck, for all you know they could just be jealous.

Good chapter. It was pretty descriptive, too. Adding some more flare to the story? :P

Keep up!
LCDM chapter 27 . 8/3/2004
LOL at Radicalpony, have you done a ratio of good/bad reviews?

Oh, don't mention Maria, it makes me feel sad...

:( You were quite descriptive in this chapter, it was actually pretty scary reading it! That's something you won't hear from me too often.
PacificTwist chapter 27 . 8/3/2004
Oh my gosh... how totally unexpected.. but totally cool! I was so not expecting that! I love it though. Wow... that was very descriptive.. but not too descriptive... I like it. I love the names... very cute. I'm glad she had a boy... cuz now when that boy grows up he can marry one of the girls. YOU BETTER KEEP MOVING ON THIS STORY!
PacificTwist chapter 26 . 8/3/2004
OMG YAY YAY YAY! I'm so happy.. I was just waiting for Ann to get pregnant... and now she is.. and I am SO happy! I'm sorry it took me so long to review these two chapters.. I was on vacation... but I will totally go and review both of your new chapters... this... is... so... COOL!
Jinu chapter 27 . 8/3/2004
Gah, I waited 27 chapters to review. I feel bad.

Anyway: I heart this story! n_n It's just downright -cute-. I've been a fan of HM64 Ann for a long time now (she is by far my favorite girl ;D), and it's great to find a nice, big epic from her point of view. It's rare to find a fic revolving around Ann, and even rarer for it to take place in HM64.

Welp, kudos on a job well done! Good job on getting this far - 27 chapters is no easy feat! Lookin' forward to updates. 3
RuRu chapter 27 . 8/2/2004
AW! Kids! hehe, I haven't read this story in forever! o Thass so cute though! Anyway, great story! GOOD GOOD GOOD!
Radicalpony chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
"ON HORSEBACK" is the first Harvest Moon fic to receive 200 reviews! WOOHOO!

It is also (from many opinions), the greatest fic in its section! This calls for another celebration! I'll bring the soda.

from your profile. many opinions? how many people said this? just because a fic has a lot of reviews doesn't mean they're all good reviews. In my opinion this is far from the greatest fic in its section and you are far from the greatest writer in it. stop it with the ego trip. this story is bland. I can read many others just like it. It doesn't have that star quality. the spark that makes it so great. I'm not suprised by the reviews though. people still like britney spears and she is nothing special. so sorry :(
Metalheadbanger chapter 27 . 8/2/2004
It was starting to get a little scary with the before and during birth, But man oh man, LOL, Now I know how my mom feels!
Kalio chapter 27 . 8/2/2004
Carlos and Amber? I do like the name Carlos, but Amber! YIKES! Not that the names even matter, so, this was a great chapter! Ann must have been in real pain. I can feel her pain! :)
Belina chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
This was a pretty good first chapter. It took a while to read it because it didn't really interest me so my attention wandered. If I get bored enough I'll read another chapter or two.
Kalio chapter 26 . 7/31/2004
Let's face it: This is the best HM fic. around. Well from my POV. But still, even if it isn't, this is one OF the best HM fics. around.

Case closed. Update soon.
Ann Fan chapter 26 . 7/29/2004
Aw, that was such a cute chapter! I love it! Keep up, DrippingInk!
LCDM chapter 26 . 7/29/2004
I thought Ann eating fodder was funny. The topic title spoiled the news for me, though.
HmFreak chapter 26 . 7/29/2004
This is the best Ann FanFic I have read ever. Keep up the story
Metalheadbanger chapter 26 . 7/29/2004
It was very funny on how Jack reacted to the big news, and Ann eating fodder now that is too rich.

LOL.