Reviews for Slave
Love conquer all chapter 62 . 7/23
I truly love you story I really cried at the end and I hate you with a burning passion that you are not making a sequel I still love ya tho and your genius
Bgt Brm chapter 62 . 7/23
Oommg I loved it one of my best favs omg it made me experience so many emotions ik ik I'm BERY late and its been YEARS since you even thought of this fix but I just finished it today July,23,2016 and IMG I loved it and at the end OMV and the end I actually cried tears swelled up in my eyes IMG! I'm so glad VEGETA not dead with his fine ass oh and one question...what ever happens to bardock I mean yeah kakarot beat his ass and he went in the tube regeneration tank but other than that he...disdapeared oh and email me all the lemons (including kakarot rapeing bulma *Tear )
sex addict chapter 43 . 7/19
The lack of lemons is pissing me off female on female male on male idc I WANNA SE- uh?...READ THEM! If you haven't noticed by my name (up above) I really really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY really like lemons ESPECIALLY yours :- )
lostgirl2 chapter 22 . 6/22
Ok i'm halfway through this chapter, and I had to scroll down to comment DAMN GIRL, THIS IS SO GOOD! Seriously. Ok I have to scroll up and finish reading... lul.
Have not seen an update in years! I have been reading you since...omg i was like 19 and im now 27 and a mom! please dont stop writting. the DBZ fanfic authors are getting older and falling off the face of the earth...not many left!
SorshaKay chapter 62 . 5/23
This story was really good. My favorite part was towards the end when I feel Vegeta was actually making emotional progress by sharing her. The man sandwich was delicious. I know you said you weren't doing a sequal, but I still want to know how Bulma juggled the two men after they hated each other. It feels kind of left open. Great work, and I really appreciate that you finished this!
Distractionforyourthoughts chapter 62 . 5/5
This story was amazing!
You are fucking crazy... But I love your madness. Great Job!
jesseVfan chapter 51 . 4/22
I need the unedited chapter of this now! haha pwease!
Anon chapter 55 . 3/21
You should transfer this to Archive of Our Own. They allow erotic fiction/fanfiction of EVERY kind to be posted. It'd be so much easier on you, so you're not constantly getting a barrage of emails.
Mum68 chapter 55 . 3/10
Hey can I have ur email id
I need full chap 55
leabrief chapter 62 . 1/21
Caray, Me perturbo en diferentes niveles pero igual me encanto, me gusto mucho como escribes...! Saludos y Nos seguiremos leyendo...
fieykudou chapter 1 . 1/12
Great story! Can u email to me full chapter of 51 please at tq
Quite the adventure . a good read. I need a email so I can get those deleted scenes Pronto!
Cessasmm 505 chapter 62 . 12/26/2015
That was a beautiful ending.