Reviews for Slave
chicamarioneta chapter 62 . 10/1
Hola, le escribo para felicitarla por este fantástico fanfic, me encantó la manera como escribe, un relato pervertido y romántico a la vez lo que es una combinación difícil de hacer y usted lo ha hecho extraordinariamente, solo me parecen innecesarios los capítulos de temas homosexuales, me aburrí mucho con ellos, (debe ser que soy demasiado hetero lol), termino comentándole que el capítulo 55: broken me dejó en shock, yo he estado con la mente en blanco todo el día en el trabajo después de leer eso lol, el final me encantó, por fin vegeta a pesar de lo hijo de puta que es se da cuenta que la ama, eso fue extrañamente superlindo. Muchos saludos desde Perú.
Aki Angel chapter 62 . 10/1
Wow. It took me several days to get through this as I read it to and from work (oh yes, lemon scenes in the midst of a crowd of people makes for some awkward times!) I'm very particular about what I read (writing style wise) but this had me hooked from the first paragraph. It was a wonderfully written story. Each chapter offered something new and enticing! There was never a moment where I was bored or I didn't want to keep reading, so well done! For those who commented about how disturbing it was (I read reviews before I even attempt to read a fanfic), you were warned before you started reading, several times I might add, and you are reading a rated M story. If you're that sensitive, they do have a PG-13 section for those who cannot handle that kind of material! It was also kind of nice following the A/Ns to see how you grew as a person too over the many years! Anyway fantastic story with the perfect ending. Well done!
Hi! This is amazing! Can u please email me the rest of the cut out scene of chapter 51? My email is
Amazing story! Just wondering how I can read the editored parts ?! Dying to know please please!
This has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read, and that I saying alot lol.. I know you said you wouldn't write a sequel.. But damnit, I wish you would.. I give you major props.. Thank you for the wonderful story
True Dragon Ball chapter 62 . 8/30
You're sick! Only psycho people can write these kind of fuck up stuff that can reflect your own need to see a doctor,seriously!
NicoleBahamonde chapter 62 . 8/9
Me encanta vegeta y bulma y todo esto me rompio el corazon lo que le pasaba
pero el final juntos era lo que yo queria!
Wtf is wrong with you people this is sick goku better be less psico
This is fucked up and sick it better get normal in the next couple chapters
Carchee chapter 62 . 7/22
It took me many moons to make my way through this story (mostly because I closed the tab and forgot to reopen it.) I am very glad I found it again. I was so unsure the whole time reading this. I liked it, but did I? It was so dark but it felt really right. Now it's 5AM and after hours of reading (and searching for lemon parts on other sites,) I have finished. And I have to say, your epilogue is one of the best I have ever read. I am very impressed that you managed to keep with the story for 10 years. The end of your story is brilliant and I really enjoyed it. One of my new favorite Bulma/Vegeta slave fics.
Mist and Blood chapter 62 . 7/18
I can't believe that's it. It's over. ( 10 years of my life is over! I started reading your story when I was 13 or 14 (can't remember)...I'm 25 years old now and JUST finished it today. I feel so bittersweet about this moment. I'm not joking.. V/B, DBZ ff, and this very story was a BIG part of my teenage years growing up! I remember the first night I read this story back in 8th grade or something like that, I was obsessed that I pulled an all nighter and completely failed a math test the next day. I put it my life. It was so bad, but this story was just that good!

This might sound weird, but honestly, YOU have been a big part of my life. I remember as a young teenager, this story set the foundation for many of my wildest imaginations (lol) but it's the truth! I loved it from the very first chapter until now. And I'm so sad it's over! I don't know.. I just feel so bittersweet and nostalgic already thinking about it!

Lena, I just want to tell you thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for sticking through with this story for the past 10 years. You have been a great influence to me and I'm so, so so happy that I can finally have some kind of closure to this amazing journey. I know times have changed for DBZ fandom.. It's very rare to find a good V/B story nowadays.. makes me really miss the early 2000's *sniffs*... Please take care and continue to write. I feel like this is a farewell but HOPEFULLY in the future, I can read more of your work. 3
fan of your work chapter 55 . 5/2
i cant find it on mediaminer it does not come up under your name when i search
SaiyianMurderer chapter 62 . 3/28
Wouah , i read your story and i loved it , really ..why you don't write a sequel *-* cause it's amazing omg you have an amazing imagination , i really like the triangle Kakarot/Bulma/Vegeta
Love Vejiita chapter 62 . 3/23
I have just finished it and I loved it, it cannot have been a better end. By the way ive read you orders fanfics and my favorites are: the princess plan and of course, slave.
Thanks x writting
deddie123 chapter 62 . 3/18
This has been one of the greatest stories I have read it keep me on my toes I stayed up for 48 hour's reading this story it was addicting I love your work