Reviews for Slave
fan of your work chapter 55 . 5/2
i cant find it on mediaminer it does not come up under your name when i search
SaiyianMurderer chapter 62 . 3/28
Wouah , i read your story and i loved it , really ..why you don't write a sequel *-* cause it's amazing omg you have an amazing imagination , i really like the triangle Kakarot/Bulma/Vegeta
Love Vejiita chapter 62 . 3/23
Hello,
I have just finished it and I loved it, it cannot have been a better end. By the way ive read you orders fanfics and my favorites are: the princess plan and of course, slave.
Thanks x writting
deddie123 chapter 62 . 3/18
This has been one of the greatest stories I have read it keep me on my toes I stayed up for 48 hour's reading this story it was addicting I love your work
I've now read the whole fanfiction and I have to admit that I loved every piece of it. You took us on a journey, that appearently lasted for years concerning the privat bits you posted about yourself and even if I just recently became part of the travellers, I am very grateful. Thanks for all the work and passion you put into that. It was so well written that I could feel most displayed emotions myself, and I do not only refer to the lemon-parts, although I want to mention those especially, because I've read so detailled and yet not cheap written parts rarely.
I'd like to express my gratitude towards you and I will read your other fanfictions soon.
Although I'm not a native speaker (greets from Germany ;) ) I hope I could make clear what I mean.
I send you best wishes for yourself and I'd like to congratulate you on beeing such an awesome writer!
Thank you so much for a great time and even greater emotions.
Love Vejiita chapter 6 . 2/14
hi,

First, I would like to thank u for wrting this fic ive found it very entertaining. I m actually going for this chapter i ve not finished to read it, yet but I want to know if you wil be agreed to translate your fic 'Slave' into spanish by me. but also, i like to have your permission to omit the incest theme cause I think is just to hard.

thanks you
I wait for your response
xashknotzx chapter 62 . 2/9
Omg I've waited like a yr for this I was over on mediaminer waiting for updates little did I know it was on here I fucking love this fanfic like I've been reading this since I was 13 on my blk nd white flip phone at night & in school to now 22 finally getting the ending I so anxiously wated for lol THANKYOU LOL I have so many questions like you left so many openings for a continuation I wish you would do more but I understand its time consuming I hope someone else makes a continuation of your story like honestly this needs to be a movie I'm so like excited / sad it's all over how could you do me like this w no continuation lol jk not jk I'm going to stops being dramatic but great work honey great fucking job u earned this you're the real MVP
Stone-heart princess chapter 62 . 2/3
Wow wonderful ending I love this story
Stone-heart princess chapter 19 . 1/29
Oh god this just gets better and better
onyxmask chapter 62 . 1/9
I love this story. It was very well thought out and surprised me a couple of times. Please continue writing, you're a splendid author.
Maiika chapter 62 . 12/7/2014
This was very well-written. As dark and out of character this whole alternate universe was, you still did a remarkable job keeping a lot of parallels with the characters as originally shown in the series. One of the first fanfictions where I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen next. Thanks for sharing it.
10 Year Fan chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I discovered this fiction on when I was 11 years old. I read it and fell in love with it. I have been waiting for updates for years and was happy when you updated on MM. I was then enlightened that this website has some good fictions. As I was browsing, I decided to see if you had been a member of this site as well. My findings were amazing. I can now end this fiction that I have been hanging by a thread on. I have been so captivated by this story, and now that I know I can finally know its ending is amazing! You are truly an amazing writer, Vegeta Goddess. I have read all of your stories, my second favorite being Dark Majik. You have inspired me to write some of my own fictions from a young age, and now I find myself writing all the time. I am far too scared to post my writings in public, but because of your amazing talent, I have found a passion in writing. I can't wait to read how this will end. I am kind of sad, though. I have spent 10 years of my life wondering how it ends, and now I'll finally know. Thank you so much for everything.
Sheri Vegas chapter 62 . 11/4/2014
I had tried reading this story a few years back but the bloody, rough sex was really too much for me. Glad I was able to push through this time because there was a good story between the creepy sex. And the vegeta/bulma/goku threesome- holy crapola. It was the first time I'd read such a delicious oddity! Your Danforth on turned what was supposed to be a productive day to a day spend scrolling through my massive phone. Hehe!
AmoraPyra chapter 62 . 10/2/2014
Wow this was a great ending. Well done. I'm really glad you finished it.
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Slave' is Nominated for 'Best Darkfic/Horror Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations