Reviews for Sonic: The Reign of Chaos
ryu238 chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
I wish this would be continued.
Regiss chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Uggh...You warned people about the Archie/SatAM characters, but you never considered the fact that people can hate the Fleetway characters, too? Sorry, but Ebony and Porker alone took off major points. I'm just glad you didn't bring Johnny in...That's get a really bad score. Yes, it's stupid to grade someone based entirely on if I like the characters, but I just hate Fleetway's characters so much...

3/10, but if you hadn't included Fleetway, 8/10.
Pokelad chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
When will part 7 be here?
Chaosangel100 chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
Good story. I have noticed sonic is way more arrogant then in the archie comics and the video games which is more entertaining and annoying at the same time. are you going to continue this story?
ryan rodriguez chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
N. Harmonik chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
Before there was Fawful...there was Bean!

"But when he found himself in the city, he found Froggy, alive and well, and sporting a tail, which he never had before." Uh, Froggy is a frog, meaning that he was a tadpole sometime in his life, meaning he DID have a tail once.
Alien-Child chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Nice way of presented Bean, it's so funnY and cool

Alright, just the Ice Cap zone and then the clash of Sonic vs Knuckles, plus maybe their friends.

See Yah at the RP!
pokemon-35055 chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
exellent work please keep writing i can't what for the next chapter
Ud the Imp chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
Didn't expect Bark and Bean to make an appearance at all! And with what little info on them, you've COMPLETELY had their personalities down to a T! Not to mention that ENTIRE rendition of Big's first level was THE first time I've laughed so hard at one of your fanfics in a long while! Bean's protion was geniuinely funny!

Bet Big's parts would've a LOT better if the game had stuff like you wrote!

And we meet the mysterious Sidewinder for the first time...sort of.

KEEP IT UP!
Ryu the Weredragon chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
Wow. Bark and Bean. So that's how you're evading the Fishing scenes... I wonder how I should do it...

Anyway, good story, and glad to see you still working. I do wish you'd tone down Sonic's Fleetwayness, but that'll probably never happen, so...

I may want to borrow your universe for use in mine later (I have a zonecop character) - but it's up to you if I'm allowed to.

Anyway, I hope you can get the next part out sooner. ;
Sara chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
There's never a dull moment in this story wether it's desribeing a zone in good detail or coming across various robots and Robotnik. Intoresting how Princess Sally is in these zones.

Can't wait to read chapter 5 it's been fun to read all thru.
Ud the Imp chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Long time no see! FINALLY ya churn outta chapter!

And you even created yer own boss fight! Nice.

TWO Boss fights in one chapter! Kickass. And FINALLY the Casinopolis chapter is finished! Next up is Ice Cap.

Hopefully you're using the game version of Chaos' origins, because I'd be EXTREMELY pissed if ya used anything else. But from the looks of things, I'm not gonna be disappointed.

Back-up plan? Smells like a Sonic Spinball adaptation.
Gryffindor-Sword chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
It's good to see you continuing this and another great chapter! Keep up the good work.
Ryu the Weredragon chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
*Blinks* A VR CD? Hmm... I have a sneaking suspicion of where this is leading, but I'm not too positive...

Seems pretty interesting so far, though I still don't like your version of Sonic's Attitude. Too much of a jerk.

Hope you can get the next chapter up sooner.
N. Harmonik chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
Yay, it's Coconuts! Ah man, I was hoping someone would punt his head. Yet what does Robuttnik want with a VR game? Gasp, the "Hedgehog Under Glass" story from Archie Comics comes to mind.