Reviews for Cold as Ash
ranoshi chapter 1 . 6/7
This was snark and straightforward, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was great to see Severus have Harry's back. Their family background was certainly interesting too, thank you for writing.
Great! ! Would love to read more!
panni2 chapter 1 . 4/4
Very well written, I thoroughly enjoyed your fic!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I really enjoyed the simplicity yet the depth of this story.
It's very well written and the interactions between characters are believable.
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Wow.. This is a really good story.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Really refreshing, with just enough humor and seriousness to be interesting. Awesome concept, and I never even noticed that "Evans" backwards sounds like Snape. Also I loved Harry's character - the way he's snarky and sassy but still in the end just a teen stuck in an abusive household was well-done. Snape was really IC too - gruff and insulting but caring... sort of. Great oneshot.
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I sooooo wish there was more of this! It's brilliant! Thanks for sharing this bit, though.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is an excellent fic and different from most I've read. Have you ever considered expanding it into a longer story? Probably not, as it has been 9 years. Nonetheless, I think you could make something interesting of the characters, relationships, and situations you've introduced. Anyway, great story.
Jenetikitty chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was fantastic. a perfect little slice of something. I do so love stories where Snape terrorizes the Durdsleys XD Also, ai LOVED the Evans-Snape thing. gorgeous!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I love this! Snapes perfect!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I loved this story it was amazing! Please write a sequel x
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
*blinked blinked blinked*

Huh!

. . .

. . .

*speechless*

*puzzled*
FalconLux chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Haha! Loved this! Severus was perfect!
twin1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Really enjoyed this.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wow... I like how Snape keeps saying "Do owl, Mr. Potter". For some reason I think that's funny. Hm. :)