Reviews for Cold as Ash
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 2/3
Wow.. This is a really good story.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Really refreshing, with just enough humor and seriousness to be interesting. Awesome concept, and I never even noticed that "Evans" backwards sounds like Snape. Also I loved Harry's character - the way he's snarky and sassy but still in the end just a teen stuck in an abusive household was well-done. Snape was really IC too - gruff and insulting but caring... sort of. Great oneshot.
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I sooooo wish there was more of this! It's brilliant! Thanks for sharing this bit, though.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is an excellent fic and different from most I've read. Have you ever considered expanding it into a longer story? Probably not, as it has been 9 years. Nonetheless, I think you could make something interesting of the characters, relationships, and situations you've introduced. Anyway, great story.
Jenetikitty chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was fantastic. a perfect little slice of something. I do so love stories where Snape terrorizes the Durdsleys XD Also, ai LOVED the Evans-Snape thing. gorgeous!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I love this! Snapes perfect!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I loved this story it was amazing! Please write a sequel x
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
*blinked blinked blinked*

Huh!

. . .

. . .

*speechless*

*puzzled*
FalconLux chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Haha! Loved this! Severus was perfect!
twin1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Really enjoyed this.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wow... I like how Snape keeps saying "Do owl, Mr. Potter". For some reason I think that's funny. Hm. :)
WitchWolf29042 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012