Reviews for Benediction
Laharl The Overlord chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
~Sniff~ That's kinda sad...
Suimuran chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
...Ouch. So stunning, ouchouchouch OMG this rules...
Mithrigil chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Goodness me...Yuber, sentimental? You set up his change very well, very stably, and the extended metaphor surrounding the poison is captivating! I do agree that it could benefit from a bit more focus, though.

You really drew me in when Yuber ued the term "catamite", though. It's a very vulgar word that characterizes their relationship nicely!
bloody-awful-poet chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I really dislike yaoi, I've just never had a taste for it, your summary just caught my eye. However, I enjoyed this piece. I love how you characterized Yuber- he feels so real, so deep- it's extraordinarily difficult to keep him in character and also make him appear almost human like that. Bravo.
InuyeshinSF chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
You have amazing talent when it comes to writing fics. You should continue to write more , as you put it 'Yubert' fics. More people should read this, you have so much talent.
Freedom Jack chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Beautiful, MP. I loved the amount of description you put into this death scene.
Although I'm really not one to talk, my eye caught the "love" endearment and kept catching it. It's interesting to see Yuber caring for Albert in such a way, and it's really sad that all of these Yuber/Albert pieces have to take place with one of them dying. -.-;;
Ah well. It's still filled with gorgeous metaphors and descriptive sentences, and I love how the setting and Albert's condition are slowly described through the story, and then the regret that Yuber is able to see in Albert over his past actions. Very nice. _ I hope you write more.
The Grey Warrior chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Sweet Jeebus, that was amazing. It reminded me of my fic, only [insert outrageously large number] times better. I really like how you made Yuber seem a bit more... human, for lack of a better word, since I'm one of those people who think that Yuber should be more soft with Albert. :P
It's love to pick out some lines that I really loved, but then I'd have to pick out two-thirds of the story.
Anyway, please lend me some skillz? ; I like it muchly, please do write more. *adds to favourites*