Reviews for Veritas Amo
Mego2729 chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
I hate when good stories are abandoned. You need to come back and finish what you started! Lol what about the necklace Blaise gave Ginny? It seemed important in the beginning. For second I thought you were going into an ancient magic/elements direction but then the story shifted. Ease my brain and fill me will ya?!
Runa all the way chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Hi! I love this story and Its on my favourite list r8 now :) I see u haven't updated in a long time so please do update. Also I love Runa so following the requests of Annie Stylik, Rebecca Black, Suzie Kenzie and Seeker Mist 31371 please make a runa fic. Please update fast and make a runa fic :)
Annie Stylik chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! but its sad that u haven't updated in a VERY long time... my request is please please finish the story as otherwise i wont be able to sleep at night as i am so intrigued and curious please update. Also once u get the time to finish this story I hope u will write a Runa fanfic as requested by me, Rebecca Black and Suzie Kenzy so please update and write a new story - impatiently waiting for both :)
Seeker Mist 3137 chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
RUNA! RUNA! RUNA! (doesnt that say much already? ) ;)
Suzie Kenzy chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Amazing Story! one of the best on this site atleast (that was a compilment ;) ) I agree with Annie Stylick and Rebecca Black please make a Runa story I would love to read it...
You are an amazing writer
will be waiting for the Runa fanfic
Rebecaa Black chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Please make a Runa ( Ron and Luna ) story as requested by Annie Stylick i love your writing skills this is surely gonna be added to my favourite list
Annie Stylik chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
I have to say a really well written chapter again the request for a Runa fanfic comes up :) :)
Annie Stylik chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Very well written loved it! Could you please write a story on Ron and Luna i would love reading it if you do :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Wow amazing
RandomGerman chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
I absolutely love your story and how it flows. It is so natural with all the set-backs... You haven't updated in four years, though, and I still hope that you'll fulfill your promise to complete this wonderful story.
slytherin princess181 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This is a wonderful story keep the chappies comin!
drewberry chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
i've been waiting for so long... are yo going to finish this fic? i don't mean to send you a flame, but i really would like to read the end, since this is an excellent fic. please update soon!
drewberry chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
ah! how could you leave it liek this? there is so much drama going on i can't even deal with it! please update and satisfy my curiosity pronto! thanks :D
Tap-chan chapter 7 . 10/18/2006
D/G fics have become my latest genre in reading currently and yours is definitely one of my favourites so far. Well written and with an intriguing plot line. I look forward to your next update in this story.
hibidibidiiy chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
well, i reread the story and still find it quite interesting.

but the fact that you haven't updated in quite a while is somewhat disappointing. oh well, again keep it up