Reviews for Without You
GNatGirl13 chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
I was worried there for a bit but... :)

One question, you do show/give any explanation of why Angel was different, leading to his death. Obviously the change was Ariel but there was no 'why'. He didn't know the future.
limnamae chapter 9 . 2/28/2007
Hello you.

Just finish reading your story and it was very good. I was crying in the end and I loved the way you wrote it. And I like that they still got each other even if they didnt liove in the same timezone.
Malakhim chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
This is a nice twist on the beginning of the story and how Buffy was called - actually reminds me a little of her persona in the Wishverse...

Good writing and in-character dialogue - just wanted to let you know! :-)
DragonKatGal chapter 9 . 6/5/2004
Wow...just wow. That was completely amazing. The changes that you made to buffy's life were completely realistic. I loved Brandon, he was such a cutie, even if he was a druggie. Amazing the way you wove Buffy and Brandond's stories together at the end...that Buffy couldn't live without Angel, but Brandon couldn't live without Buffy. Just, wow...I stand in awe. Beautiful stuff and keep up the awesome work.

Toodles.

DKG.
miss-ange chapter 9 . 5/9/2004
I love stories like this.. you know where the bond is unbreakable and all that thank you so much
kg chapter 9 . 5/9/2004
wow,that was really good.I think a really good muse has come 2 visit you because your last few storys have been up the good work,
kg.
Queen Boadicea chapter 9 . 5/5/2004
Wow, what an amazing story. Time travel and love in spite of obstacles. I don't think I've read a story quite like this one. Thanks for the B/A goodness. :)
Queen Boadicea chapter 7 . 5/5/2004
So what happened back in Sunnydale? Did the Master rise or what? :(
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 5/5/2004
That's right. I remember that Angel came and found Giles, Xander and Willow in the basement and released them. So without him there, they died. Uh oh...
Tariq chapter 9 . 5/5/2004
Hi. BEAUTIFUL! Extremely Well Written!
Angel's babe chapter 9 . 5/4/2004
Cool story. Love the bond btwn Angel and Buffy, the whole communication through time appeals to the hopeless romantic side of me.
-AB
sara chapter 9 . 5/4/2004
Hey, good fic! I loved how you showed Buffy spiral slowly downhill. And despite the fact that I'm a die hard B/A fan and I thought you didn't have enough of Angel in this story, I liked Brandon. He kinda reminded me of Angel.
What happened to Giles and the Master? Probably just like the wishverse, right?
Anyhoo, keep on writing! You did a good job.
Humerus Wordage chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Interesting...alas, I must stop reading for the night as it's late and I am in need of sleep. :D But tomorrow, tomorrow I will read it, and I will write a much better review too!