Reviews for Rising to the Sunset, Part III
lalinha123 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Please...update this fic
Slim Summers chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I first read this series years ago and just recently got an S/J X-men craving so started reading through any I could find again. This is still every bit as good as I can remember.

I know you have probably moved past writing the X-men but I hope that you one day come back and finish writing this great series.
x-menobsessed26 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I love this story. I was really hoping to read about her coming back and a happily ever after. Oh, well. It's still a fantastic story regardless.
mcgurrin chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
i like it sorry about my erlier review but please mark finished stories "complete"
Telepathic Angel chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Woohoo! I finally caught up! All three parts of 'Rising to the Sunset' have been GREAT! This chapter was really good! But I feel so sorry for Scott, he just lost her and now he may lose her again to the Phoenix Force 'sob'! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Update soon!

JOTT 4eva and eva Amen!
jessclifton chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Update! Please!
sesshomaru-lover1116 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I just finished reading parts 1 and 2 and then I read this. It is awesome! You must update it soon!

Phoenix Boepple
Reedisbetterthanyou chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I swear to God(even though I'm an athiast I must)That you're the best damn X-Men Fanfic writer ever o_o
kiss316 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I just read your first two parts of this story and am now on this third part. I really like the plot you have going with this, and would like to see how this progresses. Keep it going!
0ne4ther0ad chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Wow, I'm late, I just realized you wrote this! hehe sorry! I love it, though! Please update soon!
LoryLynn1186 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
This is such a good story. Update really soon!
Ammers chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Must update immediatly. Now! Go do it! Now. Loving the Scott Jean thing and the classic yell at the end of part two was great.
keep updating!
Freelancer88 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
this could be really good. keep going!
aimtbj chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Yay! Part 3! I'm glad Jean's not gone for good, and the Kitty/Piotr thing was cool. :)
Ali chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Poor scottie! pheonix jean's a bit of a bitch, isn't she?