Reviews for The Art of Misconception
kEa-cHiI chapter 5 . 5/7/2016
I love this! Is there be a possibility of you updating? Please?
kyoandyuya chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Hey! Please don't abandon this! I wanna know how everything would proceed from here. With Kaoru and Kenshin competing, would he change his mind about Tomoe? Will Akira appear? So many questions. What will happen next?
TricksterBoo chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Please, please, PLEASE finish this story! I'm a huge fan, and I'm depressed that a story this excellent hasn't been updated in five years. The style is amazing, and I really want to see how everything plays out among the three women.
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
one wonders if he's going to be bored with tomoe, since he met her refreshingly crazy, unpredictable, spontaneous sister... or if tomoe will notice that kaoru is in love with the only man who can best and outsmart her.

maybe akira will come along and win tomoe's heart.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
Brukaoru chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
Very well written! I am very sad to see this may never be continued, it's very good!
SnowCharms chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Lol...how unfortunate it must be for the unsuspecting Earl that Kaoru would so 'graciously' offer him the most 'comfortable' chair in the household...I wonder if Tomoe only earned her reputation because of Kaoru...either way I wonder when would she meet Akira...this would be interesting though...update! Can you make Kaoru's skills with the sword almost as good as Kenshin's? I don't like seeing her weak...update!
Crow's Wing chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Please finish? I am dying to find out what Megumi and Kaoru are up to...
chirushi9 chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
please update this story as soon as you can! i can't wait to see what happens next! megumi sounds like she's hatching a plan...happy writing!(_)
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
thats great! I want to read more!
AngelWingsbaka chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
What an incredibly beautiful and enthralling piece of work this story is! Look, it's 2:00 a.m. and I ought to be asleep, but this story was much too good to be left for reading in the morning. I look forward to reading more in the (near?) future! :)
JadeEye chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Urg! You people must update! I'm still waiting for an update. I've been waiting for like 2 years! If your not going to continue the story please say so. I love this fic and I would really like it if you guys would gives us a new chapter. Even if its a really short chapter. But please update! [sobs broken heartedly]
xia534 chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
lol. that was great! i love Kaoru's character, she seems to be very unpredictable. a bit sad that megumi is such a meanie though...but very good! it was very witty and everything flowed together nicely. kind of strange that no one knows that Kaoru exists. oh yea! which reminds me, i was a bit confused with this sentence, "If that was all the fight the youngest daughter of the Thousand Cranes intended to offer, then he had surely overestimated her legendary abilities." i thought no one knew she even existed? please update! XD
anon chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
wow you havent updated in a while. this is a good story i hope you keep up with it. please update soon! (_)
saccharinecancer chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
I really love the story but I'm...confused...Who is who? Update soon please!
coalmine chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
Ack. You MUST update. ;w; I'm simply in love with this story.