Reviews for Car Talk
Jsidle chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Cute! I like your objective writing style!
luxor chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
I really like this interesting "scene" that you painted ... I wish we could see something like this on screen. It plays out quite realistically and completely in character. I like your twist with Nick at the end-very unexpected! Loved the story.
leddy chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
How nice that Sara was at the top of the list because she's the hardest. Maybe Grissom should apologize more if it leads to kissing. Great story.
LSI chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Lovely! I love jealous Grissom, and you captured Sara's feelings over how he's been treating her so well. Great work!
Sparkle chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
haha oh i love it! u shud rite a sequal!
Cindy aka SG1PhileShipper chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
very sweet fic, just the way I love them. And boy, I would love to see a kiss like that in CSI. Would be so cool!
And Also With You chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
This was absolutely wonderful! I love that you made Grissom a snappy jerk...somehow that seemed perfectly natural! And his apology was great. Love Nick's discovery. Great response!
Pilotchick4GSR chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Great job! I could just see Nick accidently walking in on them and then trying to get out before he was caught.
tassiegal chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Wow, what a surprisingly unique way to end this short piece. Appropriate, in character and thoroughly plausible.
ScienceGeek chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Great one! I love that Nick gets to know something that Cath doesn't. Love it.
Battus philenor chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Loved it! "I... have a list" is so Grissom. And being able to use the word drat is always cool. ;) Excellent use of the last line too!
English Rose chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Brillant. I can actually picture that happening.