Reviews for Within You, Without You: A Girl, Interrupted Story
LisaRowesGirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
You rock, love the story!
sheshe chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
finally, a good story. I love the dynamics and language. More!
michael shannon chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
i love that
ScOut4It chapter 10 . 11/14/2009
It sucks to be punished for being behind in finding you. Such is the nature of Fanfiction I guess. Well, I would read more if there was more here. Thank you for some great writing and imaginative material.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
What a devious minx Lisa is ;)
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Well by now I don't think that there's any hope of updates, but I'm just gonna ride this story out anyway and say thanks for writing on this in advance. I also really enjoyed this beginning chapter and feel like it's very in character and what a relief that it doesn't appear to be an angst. Kudos!

iLiKeMiKe chapter 10 . 9/27/2009

Great story, you're doing REALLY well with the dynamic between Susie and Lisa...Lisa is funny :)

SoulfullyInclined chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This is very well written. However, it should be 'there are the saints' and 'there are the saints'. I love that you have a Beatles song in the first chapter.

Keep going.
Marish89 chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
This is a fantastic fic, Please keep it going!

Please update soon!
Karmastition chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
...I'M READING IT! D: Post more, please! I beg of you! This story is fucking PERFECTION. The characters, the story, EVERYTHING.

...Hopefully you'll hear my pleas. _
Lifer-Like-Me1980 chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
Me again... just letting you know that im addicted so PLEASE PLEASE for the love of god write more!
Lifer-Like-Me1980 chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
This was amazing! Please write more! So well written and realistic with an edge of something else. I absolutely loved it!
Shadows and Smoke chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
sorry, me again. I just wanted to say this bit is pure genius, i love love love it:

“Right,” I deadpanned, placing a bizarre necklace back on its shelf and turning to her. “So, how many other girls on the ward have you screwed so far?”

“Just about everyone. Why, Susie Q? You want the dish on someone? Gotta tell you, though, they aren’t real dykes. They just make an exception for me ‘cause let’s face it, what choice do they have? But if you’re looking for, y’know, a ballpark figure of my... personal record... I dunno, seventy percent?”

Dead, deafening silence.

I swallowed. “I was kidding.”

“Me too; it’s more like eighty. Didn’t wanna scare you. Y’know. First time and all.”
Shadows and Smoke chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
oh, please write more. I am addicted. Just read the whole thing. You CAN'T leave it there. Please please please, more. This is brilliant, so sexy. I love girl interrupted, it should have its own section. Please, more? please?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2007