Reviews for Fangirls and the Men Who Love Them
Falero lero lero chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I like your story. I like you
qots chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
okay, I take back what I said. wonderful, as usual.
queen of the skye chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
weird chapter. forgive me for sayimg so. it was okay until it got to vetinari, and then it just turned weird.
CarrieVS chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Best one of yours I've read yet.

It would make it a little nicer for all of us OCD readers if you took a little more care with homonyms, but that's just spelling.
The Dragon Mage chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
you've given me the hiccups. this kind of thing is probably unhealthy. butohgodsVETINARI! sque!
Zabby Carnassial chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

I've been searching for ever for a decent Greebo fanfic and you surpassed all my hopes. I wish I could write some contructive critisism so that this review could be useful somehow, but I am too deeply in the latter stages of the all encompassing peace that only reading a good fanfic can bring you.

Thank you so much.
ChibiChaos Mage of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
LOL...just lol XD Go Greebo! Shake those hips!
InsanityInside chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Human!Greebo Music With Rocks In MREOW! ;)

And... Cheery/Drumknott? Heh... that's an interesting pairing...

II(:
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
*applause* truly all I can do... Human Greebo. Vimes in Leather. Ventrini doing push ups... Carrot skinnydipping... Wow. Prattchet would O_o... but... wow.

*glomp!* I could kiss you!
Possum132 chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
Tremendous! I did enjoy this!
finmagik chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
Brillaint and funny! I can't get the image of Vimes in Leather pants out of my head now.
Morten F chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
very funny story indeed. You have managed to keep the characters true to their form, except perhaps Granny's language should be a teeny tad more "rural".

I am thoroughly impressed

Morten F
Soap Sudd chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
By far the best fic i have ever read!

Vimes in leather? Yuck!

i absolutaly loved this chapter. esp the curtain bit. i'm still laughing at this

you crossed The witches with the watch, Two of Pratchetts best series's

Angua was there (I really like Angua)

it was cool the way Sybil was there, shes usualy forgotten

I was a bi discusting the way Vetinari... i cant finish that (I'm still in my early teens and havnt got over 'the facts of life' taboo completely yet)

the imagary of that is too horrible to imagine

over all class

* (five stars by the way(and i am aware that I'm sad for doing that))
Egleriel chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
Brilliant! If only an excuse to put Sam Vimes in tight leather trousers, haha...

THIS is going on my favourites.
Jurious chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
Hey, I finally got round to reading this! LOL - that was real funny. It brightened me up this gloomy Thursday afternoon. I like how we really get to see into the minds of the poor men as well, bless 'em. _ Great stuff.