Reviews for Tread Softly
Draco-senpai chapter 21 . 10/24
You are an amazing, talented author.
Harry, Voldemort, Jonathan, Severus. The web of complications were to beautifully woven. I was laughing, crying, keeling with anticipation. The relationship between young Severus and Frost heartwarming, yet wrenching because of what was to come.
Thank you so much for this precious work. I loved it.
TinyLady chapter 8 . 8/9
Oh it's great... and Harry's mind?emotional development? towards Snape is lovely! But... Harrydid he, in his unconsciousness, tortured Ron to madness? Is that what happened to our dear Ron? Oh it's so sad... poor Ron! Poor Harry, Hermione, Ginny and her family... It should have been hard to accept the result!
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 4/6
What, there's a sequel? Sweet! Off to read it. Really, great job with this. I hope there's eventually a happy ending, but I can live with this kind of ending, too.
Kimmytrainer chapter 20 . 4/6
Okay now I'm afraid to keep reading, I really wanted a happy ending but that seems near impossible. But I still want to finish this story. Happy or not, it was amazing.
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 4/6
I'm so lost. I have no idea where this story is going. Couldn't he have just gone forward in time with that amount of power? So confused
Kimmytrainer chapter 16 . 4/6
I have no idea where this story is going but I'm really really hoping that the last chapter or few will be Harry back in his time at whatever age, and him finding Severus and them still being in love (as the first chapter hinted at). I'm really really hoping for that. This story has sucked me in in a way not many do, and I'm very anxious to see what happens.
Lyamtaturis chapter 21 . 3/23
Dear author! I havn't read the whole story yet, but I like it so much! Would you be so kind to give me a permission to translate this fanfic into Russian? The previous translator managed 16 chapters only and says that she has no time for it now, but I have a wish and time to complete this translation, if you are not against. (I will send you all the links, when translation is finished). Thanks in advance.
cztelnik chapter 21 . 2/25
This series is devastatingly intense but the tragedy is tempered by hope.
cztelnik chapter 7 . 2/25
This fic is incredible. Going back in time isn't unusual but being Tom Riddle reborn and ending up trying to kill himself...

Then the connections between Lilly, Snape, the Marauders and Dumbledore with LeStrange there to keep pulling towards the Dark Lord which is himself all the time. It's unique and intensely fascinating.
Great story! Really enjoyed reading it
Shadowstouch chapter 21 . 10/17/2016
Wow. I haven't hot any words except that this is one of the best fics I have ever read. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. I couldn't put it away after I started reading it and it was exciting and moving and just absolutely wonderful. In the end I even cried a little. So, thank you for this and I'm certain the sequel is just as good as this one.
PridefulBeast21 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
v
Sladhyna Galaxy chapter 17 . 7/31/2016
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 21 . 1/24/2016
fue muy muy hermoso!
me hiciste llorar y rei!
ah! fue hermoso, espere que se reencuentren, pero este final fue... muy conmovedor.
Yona0 chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
Thank god there is a sequel, I was about to away... I literally screeched when I saw that end...
1,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »