Reviews for Tread Softly
jayswing96 chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
wow that's some heavy stuff dude especially about Snape! O.O
Artemis Atticus chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
Well that was just a lot of fantastic
Badbonita chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
Wow, I'm glad that you've started (or maybe even finished) the sequel because even though the story is finished, it isn't. Jonathan is still missing but then maybe that is the way fate wants it to end - Severus alone with his memories and one day, perhaps after death, they finally meet again.

But there is a sequel that I must now go investigate.

Great job with the fic and thanks for finishing it.
OrangeSoxz chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
Wow. Wow. Wow . Amazing story
amba gurl chapter 21 . 12/31/2010
oh. my. god. this story is so sad... but i love it... so great job!
Kibou32 chapter 21 . 12/13/2010
I didn't want to read your story before. I thought it was dangerous and too tragic. But... that was more or less half a year ago... and people change so I decided to give it a shot.

It was pretty damn good. Thank you.
M. Monster chapter 21 . 12/4/2010
-Wow.-
Eliph95 chapter 21 . 11/25/2010
Wow..this was such abeautifully written story..I had never thought that there could've been a different reason for snape's emonish personality..this story was just so incredibly unique..I loved every word (:
musme chapter 21 . 10/27/2010
hi!

I'm french, so, excuse me for my english...

I would say, I like your story very much.

it is very beautifull and a little sad: I expect severus doesn't wait too much...

So... thanks. I enjoyed to read its
ferror chapter 21 . 10/26/2010
Love it!
umbrella warrior chapter 21 . 10/9/2010
its been a while since I've read this but even now I've come across few fics that have left such an impression on me like this one. Truly one of my favorite fan-fictions in general as well as being my favorite HarryxSnape. I realized I hadn't reviewed for this wonderful story before so I decided it was time to fix that mistake of mine :]
Mitch chapter 21 . 9/22/2010
I wasted two days of my life on this novel that is mislabled as complete with epilogue. I feel betrayed and disappointed that Harry time traveled to 1977, then a month later mysteriously disappeared and never reappeared. There is no point to the story, no resolution, no ending, no justice, no reunion, no happily ever after. Two days I spent reading this, trusting the author to have a plot, but despite great detours on the road to the epilogue, there was no reason for the journey. If the author was paid by the word to write one chapter a month for a magazine, I can see how greed might have caused her to start writing without an ultimate goal for the story or the characters, but fanfiction is free, so I can't imagine what her incentive was to waste thousands of people's time. In the epilogue, I'd started to wonder if perhaps this was going to become het instead of slash, but to tell you the truth, even a surprise pairing of Hermione and Severus would have been better than the story just fizzling out and being misrepresented as complete. Shame on you!
x chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Noisy or quiet? Your prose is unclear. Sounds like a paperback romance.

"There was a deafening clap of thunder, and yet no sound was heard."

"...the man opened his mouth in a silent scream."
j.an chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I'm speechless. Thank you. I'm waiting for more!
Perry chapter 21 . 8/22/2010
Wow, great story. But so sad! I love the interaction between Jonathan and Snape. Very well written!
1,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »