Reviews for Tread Softly
Human Heart chapter 16 . 2/20/2019
I don't even what
Human Heart chapter 15 . 2/20/2019
Aww Sevvie kissed him. Um. Veritaserum LeAtrange annnnnnd see if you can Imperio him maybe? Cuz wow I wanna put him in a chokehold.
Human Heart chapter 14 . 2/20/2019
Stop blowing holes in my ship, Black
Human Heart chapter 12 . 2/19/2019
Wow. Look at all that denial
Human Heart chapter 11 . 2/19/2019
Aw that was so warm. Oh my goodness, Sev is jelly. Like. Harry. You just shared and became so close then you leave the next day with his used to be friend. Fam. Faaaaaam
Human Heart chapter 10 . 2/19/2019
Ha! Got em! Wowzers. Wow. Just wow. Lestraaaaaange. Ooooooh. ...so Dumble saw that? Makes a bit more sense if so. Awwww Sev accepted hiiiiiim! X3. Oh so it was just the coma deal. Whoops
Human Heart chapter 9 . 2/19/2019
(Quietly points out that he doesn't just simply list after Severus) Wow ritual. Yeah I was internally screeching about "FULL MOON! REMUS IS HERE!" I was like: Us this where Sev gets caught buh nah. Wonder if Sev recognizes the self-loathing as is. Reallllllly Stalker Potter, honestly. *eye roll* She is not an object you Prats. ARGHHHHH! Wait Snape? Huh? Wasn't aware you were into foursomes, Black.
Human Heart chapter 8 . 2/19/2019
Even powerful Harry is a dingus. An emotionally constipated dingus. You go, Lily! Whoo! ;) Mirroooooor, now he's gonna wig out and angst and think he's Voldiiiiiie. ...Though tharmt-he may not have figured out the merging bit for a while...
Human Heart chapter 7 . 2/19/2019
Wow I wanna cheerfully stab Dumblebore. Sadistic fuck. Ouch that hurt. What, Sbape. Oh Harry... That's right! Get 'em!
Human Heart chapter 6 . 2/19/2019
He should just tell Snape that that's what they wNt: a reaction. Or did he but not so bluntly? I wanna hug Severus. Nice Snape POV. NANI?
Human Heart chapter 5 . 2/19/2019
I'm so curious. Aw Severus is caring. That thought that he directly brought them together is frankly disturbing. Ahhh *shrugs* That bony girl was eerily like Petunia. Two split halves of a whole? What on earth is going ON? O.o
Human Heart chapter 4 . 2/19/2019
Yeah, immature Maruaders just suck. Honestly. Really wish someone had taught Sirius some healthy coping mechanisms, and these brats didn't get away with so much bullying. Sigh. Boldly in-character though from what we've seen which surprises and makes me smile. I'm with Frost; Snape here is adorable and has got such a mouth on him! Lol "hard to believe he'd mellowed with age." X,D. Creepy teach. Huh wonder what's making her voice sound like that...
Human Heart chapter 3 . 2/19/2019
Shit he had a shitty childhood. Lol get em, Frosty~! Aw did Snape wake him up cuz he could sense his distress? Cuz it seems a Bit unlikely that he would just randomly throw a show at him? :). What does he look like? A mix of both or clone of James? Hmmmmm. Ya can do it, Frosty!
Human Heart chapter 2 . 2/19/2019
Geez poor Harry, man. It's also cool to see how he and Albus got on over the years, how their relationship developed. I quite appreciate that; it certainly feels genuine.
Human Heart chapter 1 . 2/19/2019