Reviews for Tread Softly
Annie chapter 8 . 2/17/2019
Ketchup at Hogwarts? Really?
I'm enjoying the story, but details matter for immersion in the world.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/25/2019
I'm sorry but this story run away from me...Its a good story but I honestly don't understand why Harry won't just kill Voldemort and be done with it...And why he let history just run it's course...He also let Sev suffer even though he said he loved him...Gahh! I can't handle this! ...I need some fluff... Bye
ii chapter 15 . 8/4/2018
I somehow find harry's character here annoying, and too ooc. like seriously? he already defeated voldemort and such crap, and yet here he is... in another timeline, doing i don't know what anymore. Harry here is confusing and irritating. In fact, almost all the characters here I find annoying... I'm sorry, but I think I'm dropping this story here...
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 21 . 6/22/2018
This was a very interesting story and I look forward to reading the sequel.

I hope that the sequel will explain how Albus Dumbledore became insane.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 15 . 6/21/2018
That threat really wouldn't work because in chapter 1 Dumbledore knew about the dark mark on his face and chest. Because he had asked Harry if he had willing taken those marks.

Anyway, just thought that I would comment and review. Great story so far. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
krnegi91 chapter 21 . 5/17/2018
Wtf! That was a severe waste of time... it's not just angst, but a frikkin tragedy
Acciofics459 chapter 21 . 3/6/2018
O.O
So glad there's a sequel because I couldn't bear for it to have ended there! Severus needs some kind of closure! Frankly, I'm surprised that Hermione was able to get through to him, but I'm glad he's waiting some more. If he and Jonathan are ever reunited, it will be an...interesting interaction - there will be so many conflicting emotions and experiences on the line, and many people to demand their attention.
Thank you for Tread Softly - it's been a very stressful yet well-written endeavor, filled with extreme ups and even more precipitous downs.
Now, onto Ashes of Time!
bluedog44 chapter 15 . 2/11/2018
So the Lupin werewolf thing didn’t happen yet?
Lila Dunmare chapter 21 . 1/13/2018
That was quite an original story. Great work ! I'll go read the sequel just after this review.
Marvaid chapter 21 . 12/31/2017
Oh my God. This storry is fuckin' amazing. I do LOVE this.
Draco-senpai chapter 21 . 10/24/2017
You are an amazing, talented author.
Harry, Voldemort, Jonathan, Severus. The web of complications were to beautifully woven. I was laughing, crying, keeling with anticipation. The relationship between young Severus and Frost heartwarming, yet wrenching because of what was to come.
Thank you so much for this precious work. I loved it.
TinyLady chapter 8 . 8/9/2017
Oh it's great... and Harry's mind?emotional development? towards Snape is lovely! But... Harrydid he, in his unconsciousness, tortured Ron to madness? Is that what happened to our dear Ron? Oh it's so sad... poor Ron! Poor Harry, Hermione, Ginny and her family... It should have been hard to accept the result!
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 4/6/2017
What, there's a sequel? Sweet! Off to read it. Really, great job with this. I hope there's eventually a happy ending, but I can live with this kind of ending, too.
Kimmytrainer chapter 20 . 4/6/2017
Okay now I'm afraid to keep reading, I really wanted a happy ending but that seems near impossible. But I still want to finish this story. Happy or not, it was amazing.
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 4/6/2017
I'm so lost. I have no idea where this story is going. Couldn't he have just gone forward in time with that amount of power? So confused
1,482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »