Reviews for Tread Softly
Kimmytrainer chapter 16 . 4/6/2017
I have no idea where this story is going but I'm really really hoping that the last chapter or few will be Harry back in his time at whatever age, and him finding Severus and them still being in love (as the first chapter hinted at). I'm really really hoping for that. This story has sucked me in in a way not many do, and I'm very anxious to see what happens.
Lyamtaturis chapter 21 . 3/23/2017
Dear author! I havn't read the whole story yet, but I like it so much! Would you be so kind to give me a permission to translate this fanfic into Russian? The previous translator managed 16 chapters only and says that she has no time for it now, but I have a wish and time to complete this translation, if you are not against. (I will send you all the links, when translation is finished). Thanks in advance.
ntalcenent chapter 21 . 2/25/2017
This series is devastatingly intense but the tragedy is tempered by hope.
ntalcenent chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
This fic is incredible. Going back in time isn't unusual but being Tom Riddle reborn and ending up trying to kill himself...

Then the connections between Lilly, Snape, the Marauders and Dumbledore with LeStrange there to keep pulling towards the Dark Lord which is himself all the time. It's unique and intensely fascinating.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/18/2017
Great story! Really enjoyed reading it
Shadowstouch chapter 21 . 10/17/2016
Wow. I haven't hot any words except that this is one of the best fics I have ever read. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. I couldn't put it away after I started reading it and it was exciting and moving and just absolutely wonderful. In the end I even cried a little. So, thank you for this and I'm certain the sequel is just as good as this one.
PridefulBeast21 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
v
Sladhyna Galaxy chapter 17 . 7/31/2016
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 21 . 1/24/2016
fue muy muy hermoso!
me hiciste llorar y rei!
ah! fue hermoso, espere que se reencuentren, pero este final fue... muy conmovedor.
Yona0 chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
Thank god there is a sequel, I was about to away... I literally screeched when I saw that end...
endlesslymax chapter 21 . 12/11/2015
God, I have no idea how I feel, or even how I'm SUPPOSED to feel after reading these two stories. Frustrated? Sad? Like a hole is left in my chest and I have no idea how it got there?

Masterfully written story. It takes you on a roller coaster of love lost and desperation.
JackRenee chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I have read this story, and started on the next, and confess that I'm obsessed. I love the story premise, the relationships that you have weaved between the characters, indeed the robust portrayal of each characters themselves, and the balance between dialogue and narrative. My preoccupation with 'Tread Softly,' & its sequel 'Ashes of Time' has cost me sleep which in turn has affected my performance in other areas, but I regret none of it. If you do publish in the future, please let me know. I'd be very interested in purchasing a copy.
Blubule chapter 21 . 10/13/2015
I loved this fic ! :)
I'm going to read the sequel immediatly.
Blubule
9632mp chapter 21 . 10/3/2015
Beautiful story, thank you.
NLAP chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I've read the whole story (including the sequel) and I must say... It's amazing. I congratulate you, this is a very original plot. Keep up with the good work!
1,482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »