Reviews for Oddball Trouble
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 24 . 4/8/2005
Hm. That really makes me wonder just what may have happened with Severus when Robertson was around the house, especially with Robertson's problems...
Silverthreads chapter 31 . 4/7/2005
I thought the chapter to be well done. There was a lot covered and I think each bit received the attention it deserved. I was made curious of a number of things and I look forward to reading abou them in future chapters.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 4/7/2005
How terrible and sad for Severus and all his surviving family (it's obvious that Lance is hurting badly, too, and has absolutely no idea what to do. And Skein's reappearance is scary, too. In the wizarding world, you don't know if the voices are schizophrenia or just a stray demon or ghost having too much fun.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 19 . 4/7/2005
Did I ever mention that I love the plot-detail that you go into while keeping Snape firmly involved in the story? ;)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 18 . 4/7/2005
Ah, just what I like; a chapter choc-full of Snape development. ;) At first I was wondering if Severus was borderline schizophrenic, but with his mother seeming to see the same person or someone similar, that theory is slowly being proven wrong. And there haven't been other symptoms such as feeling an outside influence controlling him- unless, that is, Potter and company are actually innocent of their deeds within the story. Heh!
Calliope chapter 31 . 4/7/2005
*sob* Poor Lance. Poor Severus.

This is one of the saddest scenes in fanfiction I have ever read. But you know that. And that it is not only one of the saddest FF scenes I have ever read. Sob. Poor them. :(
Verity Brown chapter 31 . 4/7/2005
Oh GOSH! What a lot of horror and misery you've managed to pack into one short chapter! You've brought up the mystery of Skein again-that's a character that worries me tremendously. And now Snape's mother... How the knife twists! Poor little kid. You are amazing, crockywock.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 10 . 4/7/2005
Wow- you make the whole thing believable of how Severus gained his hated nickname (and unfortunately and quite understandably upheld it). Very sympathetic...
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
Aw! Finally, someone at least sympathetic to Severus' plight even if he hasn't taken any steps to stop the trouble yet. I recall in Oddball Pride a mention of Dumbledore having seen /something/ in Severus' mind that he was reluctant to talk about. Hoping there's more about that in future chapters which I'm greatly looking forward to reading. :)
Silverthreads chapter 30 . 4/6/2005
I think McGonagall went too far and could, herself, use some instruction in responsibility.

Good update.
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 4/5/2005
Oh, dear. And I feel sorry for the goblin. I've had those kind of days myself, working in accounting...

And Minerva has no clue whatsoever what the penalties for disobedience are in the Snape household, does she?
Verity Brown chapter 30 . 4/5/2005
I look forward to every new chapter of this story. Please keep writing!
risi chapter 29 . 3/13/2005
Wow, what a place to leave us. I wonder what point McGonagall is trying to make. What kind of bond is, or was between, Severus and McGonagall and is it a lasting one or temporary? Look forward to seeing what happens next.
Verity Brown chapter 29 . 3/13/2005
You really have a knack for capturing the often warped way that one's childhood and adulthood reflect each other. I'm really enjoying this story. Please keep going!
Me chapter 29 . 3/13/2005
Wow! WOW! What on earth is going on! Did Snape... what did Sirius... What is McGonagall DOING! Holy crap! I'm so very confused. So yeah. I eagerly await your next chapter... and I hope that you'll explain what in the world just happened.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »