Reviews for Oddball Trouble
duj chapter 29 . 3/13/2005
Interesting decision on how to deal with the problem - though there's no indication from canon of any teacher ever discussing ethics or civics in the classroom (except Umbridge whose ideas of both are so wartped she did only harm.)
Silverthreads chapter 29 . 3/13/2005
Fascinating! Breathtaking! I can't wait for the next update!
Motte chapter 28 . 2/19/2005
Whoops, overlooked that one: "Legilimences" should be -menses. From "mensa", mind.

When DD tells Severus what his plan supposedly was (you actually expected, even hoped...), you forgot to put tags around "hoped". [/nitpicking].

Nice chapter! When will Minerva finally be healthy again? Poor Severus. Brush. *sob*

*flutters off*
Silverthreads chapter 28 . 2/18/2005
Well done. :)
Verity Brown chapter 28 . 2/18/2005
This is such a strange story (wizarding army?), but I can't stop reading it. The plot gets thicker and thicker. Spooky, how much Robertson sounds like the grown-up Snape. I'm convinced that he has done more to Snape than hit him with a hairbrush. I'm curious about this particular poison, which seems to have been meant for a *male* target (is that *significant*?). More soon, please?
amus2004 chapter 27 . 2/13/2005
A really good story. Are you going to continue the story until they are all grown up?
LadyMothwing chapter 27 . 2/12/2005
Gut. Dann reviewe ich halt gesigned. Wann updatest du endlich? Einige von uns wollen wissen, was mit Severus passiert! Und ob er es war!

Na, und natürlich, was aus der armen Minerva wird.
Mo T chapter 27 . 2/9/2005
"...and since he was not on the ailment register, Robertson had assumed that he was skiving off."

There is an ailment register? Wow. Didnae ken.

Question: Since when does Hamish smoke a pipe? Like it, btw.
Me chapter 27 . 2/5/2005
Ack! Snape REALLY can't ever catch a break can he? Anyhoo, it's all fantastic. Keep it up!
risi chapter 27 . 2/4/2005
Sirius thinks Severus tried to kill Minerva? I look forward to hearing his explanation.
Moth the Bored chapter 27 . 2/4/2005
"surrounding Severus like a hungry tiger" - I don't think someone can actually surround someone, it sounds as though he had extended his body somehow and wrapped himself around him.

Nice touch that the lavatory is Severus' sanctuary, I like that as well. Very good role reversal with the two boys. And very nice portaying Sirius in Harry's shoes.

Apart from that: I love Rodney. Always have and will.

"Among them enough time to last for the rest of both their lives." Liked that one.

Apart from that: you used to be better, wee'n. But in your case, that doesn't mean a great thing because you are still very good. And it probably does not help that I know most of the story to start with.
Silverthreads chapter 25 . 1/9/2005
Ah, interesting update. :)
Puzzled Moth chapter 24 . 1/6/2005
Hang on... What do you mean, Mrs Snape ""went missing" down in M'bwa"?

What happened to her? Makes me think of Av. But even Bruce wouldn't be that insane... or would he?

Poor Lance. He is the tragic figure in that story. Well, and my belovéd Rod. Sigh.

Will stop spamming now.
Moth chapter 24 . 1/6/2005
Don't listen to Reera. It is NOT. Not in this case. Rod doesn't abuse people. On the contrary. ;)

Others, however... :D
ReeraTheRed chapter 24 . 12/24/2004
Merry Christmas. It's break time, so I'm able to catch up on fan reading. You have been so great about updating, despite school, I'm impressed.

As always, I love the boys. After chapter 24, Robertson is making me shudder (just what is detention with him going to be like? And has anything gone on between him and Severus?) but I also feel pity. And, as I'm sure you well know, serious abuse in childhood is a strong precursor to abusing as an adult.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »