Reviews for The Child Inside
FalconRukichi chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
hum, athrun really look so matured handsome and girlie in long hair~ the story is cute!
nicil chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
whoa,indonesian author? and teacher? your writing is excellent :D i am looking forward for another GS/GSD fics
mrs. zala chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
one sentence and one note for you :

SO SWET!

note : this is really a heartwarming story! good job!
xnafraxd chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
CUTE! very cute and the way you made it made me realize that THERE IS a child inside. WOW. :)
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
lol she told Athrun that he LoOked Like a girL? *chuckLes* bet she Like saying that.. since she was usuaLLy mistaken as a guy.. XD

Athrun's memories of his chiLdhoOd with Kira were kawaii! and lol though the Hibiki twins are oLder than Athrun by five months.. he's stiLL the mature one.. *giggLes*

Kira's such a sentimentaL crybaby! lol XD

wah? Athrun here got jaiLed? O_O no way!

when you wrote first kisS.. you mean AxL? I mean.. Athrun's first kisS was Lacus.. Likewise with Lacus.. ne?

if he's compLaining that his hair was tOo Long.. why doesn't he have it cut?

two coOrdinators? CagaLLi's a naturaL.. though it wouLd've bEen better if she were a coOrdinator Like KiraCus and Athrun..

for aLL I know.. Haumea is a hawaiian goddess.. yeah.. of fertiLity and chiLdbirth..

nyWeiZ, the warrior is a chiLd.. that song came into mind when I was reading this fic.. suteki deshou fic btw! jaa ne! ;3
simply -v chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
heh, that was very pure and cute . care to write more?
SnowLeopard7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
WOW! This story is just so cute. Its so nice to see a fic giving a glimpse at what the downtime between this couple may look like. I think you did an amazing job of staying true to the characters, as well.
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
That's so sweet...Is it completed,or is there more?
AMYY chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
CUTE STROY! BUT I CANT IMAGE ATHRUN IN A PONY TAIL! EW
Garowyn chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Very good.
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
This is really a beautiful piece
jenniferseedlover chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
How kawaii! _ athrun and cagalli forever! )
Foggy Foxed chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
o.o.. Awasome! I love Athrun and Cagalli! I'd say out of all the ones I've read this one is my favorite. -
Koori no teshi chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
this is one of the best Cagalli n Athrun fic i've ever read! U write more of this. You go girl! sure needs more Gundam seed story... esp. CagalliAthrun!
catastrophe my world chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Aww, that was so sweet~ I just finished watchin G-Seed like five minutes ago and the first thing I did was run onto to look for Athrun/Cagalli fics :P Keep up the great work D