Reviews for More Than Blue
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Aww that was really cute! I really liked it!
WandererWolf chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Aw..Kensuke fluff. Gotta love it.
takuya chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
aww that was very cute i loved it tons
penny chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Cute!
LGF too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
hehe cute story! a seductive dai-chan... i like it hehehe...i'm assuming that 'daisuki' means 'i love you'...but i thought it was 'aishiteru'...can you clear this up for me? i'm trying to learn japanese words... maybe you can email me and tell me...yeah. anway, great one-shot, hope to see more soon!
Dragonflie chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Hee! Teh cute. ;; Clubbing! And seduction! Ha! *giggling madly*
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
*melts* Gah! So sweet and adorable and fluffy and totally awesome! I love it.
There's a kind of trace of reality in there too, which makes it even better. For example, Daisuke's singing. Instead of either it being so amazing or so awful that everyone's in shock, you describe it as "so blatantly bad that it was actually rather good" and "off-key". That gives the whole story kind of a nice down-to-earth feeling that the total fluffiness can't quite cancel out.
Another thing that I really liked was the status of all the characters. You've got the straight couple, the single girl, the not-so-straight couple, etc. All the bases covered, rather than the typical "everyone's gay and dating another Digidestined", which isn't always bad but isn't always good either. Again with the happy realish feeling. Yay.