Reviews for Flower Of Konoha
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 1 . 2/16
F you! Your not supposed to make me cry on the first freakin chapter! What is the opposite of thank you?! Because that's what I want to tell you right now! Too many feels! I didn't sign a permission slip for this feels trip!
Zukkie chapter 16 . 1/23
Still patiently waiting for Kakashi and Danna to get married and have 20,000 children
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Just finished chapter two and I'm amazed by the author's writing skills! Absolutely amazing!
cathyscloud9 chapter 57 . 5/20/2014
OMG what an Epic story! Thank you for writing it!
Marrrs chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Awwwwww, this was nice and cute. :3
Marrrs chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
That's a lot to take in, especially finding out that someone you had been spending so much time with turns out to be your long lost family member. Most likely if you needed someone to love you and wanted someone to care for you when you were treated like a monster and hated by many people...
Good Job.
Marrrs chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
I am so gonna help this get 2k reviews, because you absolutely deserve it from this writing of yours. Your chapters are uber long, and I thank you for that.
Ryu-Tenwashi chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I have to admit its one of the best oc story

Great job
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
for some reason i want itachi and dahna to be together so badly!
Marzipan chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
Tears. Ahhhhhh, so emotional. I can't...her speech;( I love her relationship with Sunade. That's my girl-my heart burst.
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Why does this read like a 19th century poem? lol
nomnomcookies chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
I like your interpretations of the characters. This story is so interest ing and sweet. Good job!
The Mouse Maestro chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Isn't Minato's wife Kushina, a red-head? Oo
Other than that little question nagging me in the back if my head...I like Naruto's new relationship with his sister xD
Are you going to follow cannon completely? If you follow it word for word, it would get a bit monotonous to read. An interesting start :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
i've read a couple of chapters, i kinda find the OC a mary-sue-ish...well, for my taste, that is... well, i like the story, but found the arrogant side of sasuke a little missed in there,,... well, maybe not arrogant, hope you get the point... i mean he's only shy when talking to danah, no other say-what personalities whatnot... and lastly, and well, you can just ignore this last statement but "SOMETIMES, LITTLE crackfic or epic randomness and whatnot jokes are actually NICE?" haha ;)

keep writing!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/23/2012
Love this chapter. so much emotion. i can feel the hurt and loneliness, and yet i can feel that small glimmer of hope at the end. that unyeilding friendship that bond that the boys share...it wont be broken so easily.
1,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »