Reviews for Flower Of Konoha
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2017
The writing was confusing and difficult sometimes but somehow I tackled through it and enjoy it. Some of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Why did you use some woman called Ayame? Did you write this before you found out it was Minato an Kushina? Or did you do it on purpose? If you didn't do you think you can rewrite this because it made me feel weird seeing Naruto's parents being anyone other than Minato and Kushina.
brutusjr chapter 35 . 6/6/2017
Great, great story, but really hating the personality you gave to Naruto. Tired of him getting mad at almost everything...

It detracts from the story a lot.

Just sayin'
brutusjr chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Is this whole story going to be flashbacks?!

Hopefully you get that out of your system soon.
R.A chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
9/10 Super adorable
Waves Are Red chapter 48 . 7/13/2016
So dramatic… and kinda corny
Bughaw chapter 18 . 7/12/2016
I like your story. really. I just hate how you composed your sentences. err, I just can't explain it. Haha. but I am loving it so far.
Bughaw chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
Sasuke is a bit more unlike him, I guess. his character changed a bit more drastical. but i guess i will like to finish this..
Anime Princess chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
Just one thing...Naruto is oblivious true, but even He's GOT TO see the likeness between them! And WHY can't he know about his parent now? PLUS Nanah needs to let the other doctors have their own work and stop taking all of it. She's got a brother she needs to focus on! You brought back this awesome sister apparently, and she's got absolutely NO time to be his family and train hi in family Justus, beliefs, NOTHING! What is the reason for her then, except an overly powerful MARYSUE!
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
I like how she is changing the dynamics of the group. But I HOPE we can see some improvement with Naruto's ninja skills too! Will Dinah be teaching him their father's or mother's styles? Does she have the ability to use Hirashin or the Adamantine Chakra chains? Does Naruto?
dreammania chapter 57 . 1/7/2016
Wow! Thank you for writing this wonderful story :) I can't wait for a Part 2 hahaha All the characters were amazingly portayed and the storyline had me hooked from the beginning to the end... Bravo!
Aelynn chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
Amazing chapter! I particularly liked the healing scene~
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
F you! Your not supposed to make me cry on the first freakin chapter! What is the opposite of thank you?! Because that's what I want to tell you right now! Too many feels! I didn't sign a permission slip for this feels trip!
Zukkie chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
Still patiently waiting for Kakashi and Danna to get married and have 20,000 children
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Just finished chapter two and I'm amazed by the author's writing skills! Absolutely amazing!
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »