Reviews for Flower Of Konoha
HUZZAClonya96 chapter 48 . 7/13
So dramatic… and kinda corny
Bughaw chapter 18 . 7/12
I like your story. really. I just hate how you composed your sentences. err, I just can't explain it. Haha. but I am loving it so far.
Bughaw chapter 5 . 7/7
Sasuke is a bit more unlike him, I guess. his character changed a bit more drastical. but i guess i will like to finish this..
Anime Princess chapter 7 . 5/4
Just one thing...Naruto is oblivious true, but even He's GOT TO see the likeness between them! And WHY can't he know about his parent now? PLUS Nanah needs to let the other doctors have their own work and stop taking all of it. She's got a brother she needs to focus on! You brought back this awesome sister apparently, and she's got absolutely NO time to be his family and train hi in family Justus, beliefs, NOTHING! What is the reason for her then, except an overly powerful MARYSUE!
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 4/5
I like how she is changing the dynamics of the group. But I HOPE we can see some improvement with Naruto's ninja skills too! Will Dinah be teaching him their father's or mother's styles? Does she have the ability to use Hirashin or the Adamantine Chakra chains? Does Naruto?
dreammania chapter 57 . 1/7
Wow! Thank you for writing this wonderful story :) I can't wait for a Part 2 hahaha All the characters were amazingly portayed and the storyline had me hooked from the beginning to the end... Bravo!
Aelynn chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
Amazing chapter! I particularly liked the healing scene~
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
F you! Your not supposed to make me cry on the first freakin chapter! What is the opposite of thank you?! Because that's what I want to tell you right now! Too many feels! I didn't sign a permission slip for this feels trip!
Zukkie chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
Still patiently waiting for Kakashi and Danna to get married and have 20,000 children
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Just finished chapter two and I'm amazed by the author's writing skills! Absolutely amazing!
cathyscloud9 chapter 57 . 5/20/2014
OMG what an Epic story! Thank you for writing it!
Rightful Queen of the Dorks chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Awwwwww, this was nice and cute. :3
Rightful Queen of the Dorks chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
That's a lot to take in, especially finding out that someone you had been spending so much time with turns out to be your long lost family member. Most likely if you needed someone to love you and wanted someone to care for you when you were treated like a monster and hated by many people...
Good Job.
Rightful Queen of the Dorks chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
I am so gonna help this get 2k reviews, because you absolutely deserve it from this writing of yours. Your chapters are uber long, and I thank you for that.
Ryu-Tenwashi chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I have to admit its one of the best oc story

Great job