Reviews for The Devil's Own
TrueLightHikari chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
I'd love to read more of this story. I hope you still consider writing more of it. I'm really liking it so far. X3
asialisek chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
Those encounters between the boys - got my heart beatin',

:D

Excellent so far,

Moremoremore please~~~~~~ :)
Marius chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
Perfect. I wish you continued this story. I love it.
Bob Da Peach chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
Woah!

This is awesome, not many stories you find with a good running plot idea like this!

I hope you will update sometime in the future!
Thien chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
This is the first time I actually sit down and read this one through. You know what, I read it backwards to the beginning and then read it onwards from there to the last chapter. I like it very much. The whole setting is fascinating and opened for many directions. Your Squall has that combination of fiery attitude and chilling to the bone personality that make his encounters with Seifer always a pleasure to read. He's also deliciously snarky and sarcastic. "Cause it’s yellow, and it’s bright, and... and how dim are you, anyway!" I laughed at that. XD

I know you won't be working on this anytime soon. But I'm glad you haven't abandoned it either. I'll be waiting for future updates, regardless of how long it takes. Take care and good luck with all your fictions.
Kagome-reincarnation chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
I want more! -sweatdrop-

From the looks of it, you put this on hiatus - or maybe you even dropped it... But I want more. -cries-

This... is such a demonic cliffhanger!
Laineenhele chapter 8 . 10/7/2008
This story seems promising, maybe you could still write it? It would have been interesting to read a story where Seifer is a celebrity
SLYSWN chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
So Ellone has all the answers to all the unspoken secrets and what not, is that it?

I'd really like to know where you planned to take this story. Is there any chance it might be continued some day?

Call me a hopeful sap but I'm keeping my fingers crossed

cheers!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Tension on one end and utter frustration and boredom from the other. They play off well.
Kyrian chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
What an intro. I applaud you for that telling of a story.

lol.

Yeah, yeah, it's me, the one guy that reviewed your other story. I figured while I was in the neighborhood I'd see if the wonders of your writing style applied to your other works as well.

I suppose I better get reading and find out :D
Nani mo Nai chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
since Angel is the author i wouldn't expect less...you sure know how to keep me on my toes waiting for an update...hahaha..i wish you the best in your life...you are seriously amazing and awesome and i would give anything to meet you in person...never read stories that left impressions like yours...
Ami chapter 8 . 6/29/2006
O! I really like this one! I didn't actually think I would enjoy their roles being switched as much as I do!

(Told you I'd go read your other fics, hehe. I need to go back an review LMMIA, actually, since I finish reading it earlier today XD)

But I really do, and Seifer's mental singing was absolutely hilarious. XD Ahh, Seifer. How fun you are, indeed.

And what is Squally and Seifer's secret! The suspense! XD

Anyway, I really like this fic a whole bunch and if you plan on updating it, please do so in the near future!
Jenniyah chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
hum, are u gonna con't this? it's very good :)
Xx.Toxic.Little.KisseS.xX chapter 8 . 4/18/2006
eep, need more, do good! PLease update!

Please?

Jade Andrea Fawkes
elf grrl chapter 8 . 3/17/2006
o0o0o0o0o, great story. I wasnt sure id like it but i desided, what the hey, and: WALA! I fell in love sgain, LoL, :):):):):):):):), love where its going and you fancy words :P LoL, i am insane no doubt. Plz update soon, cant wait.

Quivering with curiosity, Elf_Grrl