Reviews for Faith The Vampire Slayer Ep 01: Fresh Start
rma chapter 5 . 5/8/2004
Oh, a mysterious Master. She's got my attention. Can't wait to see what happens next. Dawn, Faith, and Xander rock!
DAVIDE PICCININI chapter 5 . 5/7/2004
excellent work, hope to see second episode soon,
thank to you.
RobC chapter 5 . 5/7/2004
Good part overall apart from some grammar and spelling errors. ;)
I do like the grouping of characters you have here, F/D/X is probably my favorite grouping of BtVS characters. The only thing that would be better would be having a living Tara with them.
Rob
rma chapter 4 . 5/7/2004
How is Faith Dawn's adopted sister? Faith is now an adult so why would anyone adopt her? The only thing I can come up with is forged papers to keep her out of prison. Possibly done by the new council. It is a very sweet gesture though.
I loved the joke and didn't really think it was at poor Xander expense. You got the tone exactly right. It was playful and not mean spirited in the least. I thought it spoke of friendship and that's why I loved it. Good to know that at least one Summers (Dawn) has great taste in men ;)
P.S: It's Dawn's fold out couch comment that made me think D and X are more than just friends.
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 4 . 5/6/2004
good job
maliek chapter 4 . 5/6/2004
Really like what is going on ! Soing a great job
Keep it up:)
RobC chapter 4 . 5/6/2004
Good part, I've always liked stories with a D/X/F friendship or more vibe. Poor Xander, now it's two against him. ;)
Rob
KColl2003 chapter 4 . 5/6/2004
Loved the joke at Xander's expense.
maliek chapter 3 . 5/6/2004
Really like what is going on ! Doing a great job
Keep it up:)
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 3 . 5/5/2004
I like your story!
Darklight chapter 3 . 5/5/2004
O yeah Faith stopping and who is there in the town, "Dawn", of all the towns Faith could choose she choose the Town Dawn was in.
Keep Faith strong and not give up on her retairement.
keep the chapters coming
rma chapter 3 . 5/5/2004
Sis? Huh? What is Dawn doing attacking Faith anyway? She could have gotten herself killed. I doubt that Faith would ever give up the slaying. She seemd happy to get back into it.
Great story and I look forward to more. I'm guessing it's Xander who turned on the lights, right?
KColl2003 chapter 3 . 5/4/2004
Liked the justification for Faith's retirement. Decent fight scene.
Darklight chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Interesting start, like it. but did you have to give Faith that last name?
Keep the chapters coming, can't wait to see Harmony reacting to Faith, being responsible for her being turned into a vamp.
KColl2003 chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Interesting set-up. Relieved that Faith & Wood split up. Enjoyed the fight scene, especially the third vampire's demise. Interesting reaction to Cordy's death, I'd see Faith being more sorry for Angel that his love had died than sorry for Cordy herself. IMO.
Good though.