Reviews for Hogwarts a High School
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 1 . 4/10
I still think about this story sometimes, you know? How it would have ended, where the relationships would have gone... I'll remember a random scene all of a sudden, and then just get lost in wistful memories.
AbbyChase chapter 15 . 2/8
So whats the actual lullaby called?
Nyla chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
This is so good I can't wait till the next ch comes out. So do please hurry. I wonder will Ron get over himself ? Hurry up I'm dying to know what happens expecially with dracos dad is he going to be a bastard or finally accept that his sons gay, what will Draco do if he doesn't, what will harry do.. Ohhhh hurry and post the next chapter pretty please with a wand on top.
Evi15 chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
...why...why leave a reader hanging like that? :(
Punk Rocker Arashi chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
I hope you choose to continue this story sometime. It's very interesting and it would be wonderful to see where it goes.

Envy.
Rufescent chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Arg! I had to stay up 'till two in the morning to finish what you'd written so far. And dare I say it, it's absolutely amazing.

I hope you do get around to finishing this, sooner or later. But if not I hope you continue to write. Again, great, awesome story!
greenwolf19 chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
Omg, like I have to know what's going to happen :o, I hope you update soon...
emma94 chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
I dont think i have been more annoyed in my life about an incomplete story than i have now! It was just starting to go somewhere

I am guessing Draco has turned up there coz his dad has found out and probs flung him out
Rosie chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
I just tortured myself slightly by reading this amazing story again, SUCH a great story, I love the OCs and the pace and the tension building and Darragh :)... just... great *sigh*
why have you abandoned this chapter 19 . 5/29/2012
Wihstrum,

Not trying to be mean, but why the fuck did you abandon this story? A couple of my friends think you are dead. If you are that really sucks, sorry. If not, what the fuck? We all have lives and such, but you could have finished this with five more chapters if you had wanted to. Is the rest of this story posted somewhere that the rest of us don't know about? Do you have a website? Obviously you did at one point, but post the link! YOU'RE HURTING MY SOUL! THIS IS THE BEST DRACO/HARRY ROMANCE AND NO SEX!

DO ANY READERS KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!
Tom chapter 19 . 5/14/2012
It is amazing! Please write the next chapter.
DRARRY FAN chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
pls pls pls continue the story! pretty please!
Brokeback Mountain chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
NOT A FLAME; JUST A CONFUSED AND FRUSTRATED READER

You write very well, obviously; my thing is that you write EXTENSIVELY. I appreciate that each of your chapters is ten-twenty pages BUT a spoiler for what to expect next would be nice. OR more Drarry action.

It's a lot to put up with when all you're reading is character analysis and in-depth conversations with each of the characters that aren't either Harry Potter or Draco Malfoy. There has been SOME relationship development between Draco and Harry it just seems as though it will never happen and I didn't come here to read about the relationships or traumatic situations Alex Ladon or Blaise Zabini and his family have faced.

See, at this point, I've been skipping through chapters since around the fourth and I'm thinking I'm about done. It just seems like a lot fo work to go through to get to what I came here for; to see a relationship develop between the two characters that you have tagged as a couple in the information bar.

Take this as you will. Regardless of what I'm saying I do enjoy reading this. It's just not what I'm looking to read specifically.
Livesluvesdrarrys chapter 19 . 3/29/2012
omg wth! no updates how absoulty cruel.

that sooo soooo soooooooo MEAN!

this is such an amazing fanfiction one of the best i've ever read but so dissapointing you havent finished it.

i cant decided wether it was good i read it or terrible because now ill torture myself.
strikes-of-lightning chapter 18 . 8/16/2011
I've already reviewed on chapter 19, so I can't again, but you need to finish this story! This is the second time i've read it, and it is absolutely amazing! I know you haven't updated in a few years, but this story needs to be finished!