Reviews for Setting Sun
AeryonSun chapter 18 . 7/15/2006
As you can see I came to this story late, but I am very glad I stumbled onto it. This is well written, even if the descriptions at times were overwelming and long-winded. I like that you foresaw the plot of this and it is clear that you knew exactly where you wanted this story to go. I really like it and thanks for sharing.
Neko Kate-chan chapter 18 . 12/11/2005
I loved the last chapter... Tsuzuki's last line! w00! The idea of angels is interesting, and a personal interest of mine so I was particular interested. Ah, homo-angels... Anyhow, it only took me three days to read this... :sigh: I hate it when computer time is restricted
Mr. Alice chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
"La, this is a very interesting story!"
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 18 . 3/1/2005
You don't have to thank me. I should be thanking you for writing something so great for me to read. But seriously, I really appreciate you responding to my reviews. It's not that I look for responds for people I reviewed for, but it really makes me happy. (huggle) YOu're the best...

I know I said that many time but it's never enough.

This is the best ending ever! The fluff between Hisoka and Tsuzuki is golden. My heart smile to see Hisoka and Tszuki finally get together. It's so wonderful. The kiss (even if it's not RL) is too good to be true. I love that part! Your fic really really made my ff life a better place. It's fics like this that remind me why I love ff so much.

You're a very very talented writer. and I'm glad that I run into you. Thanks for being so wonderful of a writer, and so wonderful of a person.

Great ending.

your #1 fan forever, Y.Y.Y.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 17 . 3/1/2005
Wow, what a showdown! This is too good! I'm on the edge of my seat! Only you can make reader's blood boils like that! Amazing! I was all like "No, Tszuki!" the whole time! and then I'm like..."Go Hisoka!" I almost fall off my chair because I'm moving closer and closer to the screen. (so I can read faster) this is a really good chapter! so intense! So powerful!

I was crying too...for Ingethel. I feel really really bad for him. He is so wonderful. Yet so sadly fated.

Another VERY VERY VEry wonderful chapter.

you're the best.

your fan, Y.Y.Y.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 16 . 3/1/2005
This made me cry. the words between Ingethel and Azazel is so amazing. The kiss is so touching. (sob sob) No...Azazel! cries. You're too good with words. I'm very touched. Semyaza is so mad, and Tsuzuki is in so much pain. Very nicely done. Great job.

Anohte wonderful chapter.

Your fan, Y.Y.Y.

O.o I don't know any Latin...sob
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 15 . 3/1/2005
This just keep getting better and better. I love every moment of it. hmm...a moment between Ingethel and Tsuzuki. wow...this is so complex. Semyaza is here! So dark and so cool. He is awsome! I love him. The confrontation is amazing! You are great! Amazing writer you are.

your fan, y.y.y.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 14 . 3/1/2005
*hug Hisoka* ty for giveng his his own chapter. I really love him. And he is so good in this chapter. I love it so much. You did a wonderful job. "he needs you just as much as he needs him. so he needs you now more then ever" That was great. This chapter made a wonderful pic. Hisoka running, crying, falling. I love these imagery.

Your fan, Y.Y.Y.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 13 . 3/1/2005
The emotions just keep getting stronger and stronger. What an arugment. Oh, Tsuzuki is so trapped, he feel so bad for hitting the one he cared so much about. I feel horrible for him.

and Hisoka is so hurt. I can feel the pain he says, "now I just don't care anymore." It hurts me to see Hisoka cries. Great job.

Another wonderful chapter. I hope they can work out their difference in the end.

Your fan, Y
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 12 . 3/1/2005
sorry it take me so long to come back...I was being lazy. Look at all the reviews you got! You're amazing! _ (huggle)

I always love this fic. The emotions are so deep in this one. Everything is so intense. Tsuzuki worried so much, I can sense the anger that raved inside him. Great work!

No! he is hiting Hisoka. Hope everything is gonna be alright.

another great chapter.

Vertigo chapter 12 . 2/25/2005
"He was guided by pure emotion as the knuckles of his right fist cracked hard over his partner's jaw."

Thank you. In so many fics I've thought Hisoka was asking for that.
rekkanotara chapter 18 . 1/15/2005
Wow! That is really an understatement for your story though. I found every chapter to be intriqueing and brilliantly discriptive. I can't wait to read future chapters... Please update soon, I need my Tsuzuki angst _; and you do it so well.
Amdusias Blue chapter 18 . 1/10/2005
That was definately the most brutal and emotional story I have ever read. Your writing amazed me beyond anything I've ever read of Yami no Matsuei (even when you said you'd "pull out the fluff toolbox", you never completely relinquished this masterpiece to the commonplace ending of most Yami no Matsuei stories). You completely captured the characters here in a way that most people are probably too afraid to even attemp. I can offer nothing but praise for this wonderful story. Please do not stop writing - EVER.
Death'sDoorstep chapter 18 . 12/30/2004
WOW That really all I have to say, just wow. I love your story and I hope to read others you write, when you write them. Ja!
Yasu Min chapter 18 . 12/14/2004
Nya. I can't believe that I didn't know that this story was updated. And with the last chapter also! I feel so ashamed ;_;! The ending was great. I absolutely loved it! Twas so damn great X) It really got meh teared up or something. Twas all emotional and great and I could feel it all. Ah, you have such a great talent.