Reviews for Dreams of Flame
Amon Luver chapter 8 . 12/15/2006
I LOVED IT! sequel?
alynawatlovers chapter 8 . 11/15/2006
Aaww, that's soo cute! And they are married! Everyone rejoice! Sorry, my emotions got out of hand. It's realy good. Seriously.
RK Otaku chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
Wow.. great fanfic. WHR is a kinda dark, sarcastic & even sometimes sinisterkind of anime. great job for preserving that trait. i admire the way Amon acts in character, even when he's head over heels in love wid robin. it's so easy to make him randomly say sappy things and go totally OOC. kudos to u for correctly imagining how he'd be even in dat scenario.(Privately affectionate, but doesn't keep sprouting romantic poetry in public)

looking forward to ur next fic.
anonymous but very interested chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
Hi. You've written a great story. It's wonderful. The epilogue is quite nice. It would be kind of nice to think that after what happened in the Witch Hunter Robin series, Amon and Robin eventually managed to live together, hopefully happily.

Thanks for sharing your Fanfiction with us! Good luck.

_
Rin-jin chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
This is excellent! I love it!
Sparky16 chapter 8 . 5/3/2005
*Yips* It's a hot night tonight! XD lol, that was a neat lil read.
young wiccan chapter 8 . 2/19/2005
aww! that's so cute!
Megan Consoer chapter 8 . 1/9/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
athana233 chapter 8 . 6/8/2004
i loved it. i had a little tears in my eyes.
amiwakawaiidesu chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
This was a good story, well-written with a good mixture of action and drama supported by good details, but I did feel that the Robin-Solomon confrontation in chapter 7 was unsatisfying. On a practical level, it bothered me that Solomon relied on the crude strategy of a simple switch with a relay to a bomb inside Amon to threaten Robin; I was thinking if I were writing a scene like that, I would rather give Solomon a deadman switch which would cause the bomb to explode if he ever released pressure on the switch (making the situation more dramatic for Robin because she wouldn't dare attack Solomon directly-no matter how fast her weapon or witch powers were). (But then again, I can't imagine why someone like Solomon-who presumably has a grasp of how dangerous Robin is-would risk his own safety in a lone confrontation with such a dangerous person in the first place, and that made him seem like a rash and feeble adversary to me.) Solomon's simplistic approach to the situation also made the confrontation feel emotionally flat to me, like a scene that was included primarily for the sake of wrapping up loose ends and bringing the story to an end. But of course the flatness of that scene wouldn't be so apparent if the overall quality of the story weren't very good, which it is.
bbre32 chapter 8 . 5/14/2004
aww.. i really like this. chapter 7 and 8 were very good.
ShiroKitsune chapter 8 . 5/13/2004
Ah, WAFF. I love WAFF. Excuse me while I go hug something.
phenoleus chapter 8 . 5/13/2004
you were right what a LEMON. sweet story this is the best i have read all of your stories and my god these have kept me on the edge of my seat. i love the ending to this. keep wrighting these are great
phenoleus chapter 7 . 5/13/2004
i love this is perfect i have got to read the next chapter ill review it as well. FlamingWolf RULLS!
phenoleus chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
could've guessed it butt this has been a stupendis story so far keep up the good work