Reviews for No more
toooldforthissite chapter 18 . 10/16/2004
Yes please do, write a sequel or something, I just read this fic and am in highly need of a sequel, please?
The Magician Joseph chapter 13 . 8/14/2004
I am way behind on my reviews. Oh well, for future storys you may want to try to work on your spelling and tenses. But other than that this story is awesome, and the plot is really good.
Saphire-089 chapter 18 . 8/13/2004
You have got to continue this story!
The Magician Joseph chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
pretty cool, four squirrels out of five.
The Magician Joseph chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
Cyborg has x-ray vision! StarFire and Raven should watch out.

Cool chapter i liked it. Make shure especially in your dialouge that you are using the right tense I notice alot of times you should be using like "sit down" but in stead you "sat down"
The Magician Joseph chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
Sorry I have been kind of behind really busy doing stuff.

Nice chapter Paul is reaveled I don't really like him, but he is better than the usaul hippie the one that likes show tunes. Damn him and his show tunes straight down to the 7th circle for violence against art and nature.
way2beme chapter 18 . 7/18/2004
I thought this chapter was really sad. I loved it though, it really makes you feel ya know? They SHOULDN'T help the mayor now. Let Slade have Jump City. Is this the last chapter? I hope not.
Raven A. Star chapter 18 . 7/17/2004
Woah...that was really great! I liked it. And it DIDN'T SUCK!
Ravenn03 chapter 18 . 7/16/2004
This better not be the end of the story? What a cliff hanger! If it is make a sequil and no this chapter doesn't suck it was good! I love this story. Either add at least 1 chapter or make a sequil please! This had such a good plot I cannot belive BB hung himself! Poor Raven...*tears start to flow* Man this was good so full of action, sadness, despare, love aww this is such a cool story!
RobinLover chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
FLOWERS FOR RAVEN? HOW HILAROUS! (And I'm NOT being sarcastic!)
tayk chapter 18 . 7/16/2004
O_o suspense...
The Magician Joseph chapter 4 . 7/12/2004
I can see where your writing and grammer is improving, I am enjoying your story but you have to work on making your sentances less confusing.
Zodokai chapter 17 . 7/11/2004
This is sad. :( You just had to go and kill off Beast Boy, didn't you? Just kidding. It's a good story. Please update soon.
Kawaii34girl chapter 17 . 7/10/2004
o_O.. that's just depressing. PUH-LEASE up-date soon!

Uh... yeah. That's about all I have to say _;;

Kawaii34Girl

...because 3/4 r cute.
tayk chapter 17 . 7/9/2004
no, don't let em! evil major!