Reviews for Replaying History In More Than One Way
Thread Magic chapter 17 . 11/16/2004
Cool story! I hope you update soon! I Love IYH x-overs! :D _
mdizzle999872 chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
Yusuke isn't a half demon he's completely human!
happilyinsane13 chapter 17 . 11/16/2004
Im wondering if Hiei and Kagome will ever have a good relationship? Like brother/sister or somthing? I like those kinds of things. Anyway, I LOVE your story. Its really good. If you dont mind, can you check up on my stories? Well, anyway, I like Hiei/Kagome, Sayonara!
MistressOfTheMire chapter 17 . 11/15/2004
i love it! please make it a hiei/kagome fic...
Shadow Fox777 chapter 17 . 11/12/2004
HOH! That was intersting to say the least. Well, you expladed a lot but also confused at bit at teh same time. Then, you exsplaned it. So Since when is Hiei in danger of dieing? Oh also, on another note, Sesshomaru, continued to refer to him self in thrid persion. While he dose do it on occashion, He dosn't do it all the time. He normally dose refer to him self as I. Unless some one tries to put him on a lower positon, then it's Me Sesshomaru. You know, Could you just have him refer to him self as I from now on? It just sounds wierd hearing him talk Like Chesza.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 17 . 11/10/2004
what an interesting meeting between the two parties! I have some friends that used to act like shippou did by hitting their head on the hardest wall. keep up the good work, dark
KamikazeWatermellon chapter 17 . 11/9/2004
you must write more *twiches un controlibly* i'd say 100/10
Pen Against Sword chapter 17 . 11/9/2004
AW! Ur welcome, tbiris! Heehee. my pleasure. I see some stuff that i missed though and it irks me. I hate it when that happens. URGH! anyway, please update cuz i love the way that this is going...(*crosses fingers* Be Hiei/Kagome!) Yeah, so, you get the hint? Just email me the chappy when it is ready! Much joy-ShadowVixen90 and Pippi(of course)
Sukera chapter 17 . 11/9/2004
YAY ANOTHER CHAPITOR! hahha i like how that sounds chapitor hahahahah! Oh I' amuse my self so well. Ne way, Keep up the great work! I'll be lookin for the next chapter!

Sukera
Birdy06 chapter 17 . 11/9/2004
Great you going to explain what happened during the Dark Tournament to Kagome and the Reikai Tentai(Spirit Deterctives)?Please update soon. Arigatou!

JA NE!
Neka chapter 17 . 11/9/2004
its awsome write more!
Mary chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
I have only read the first chapter so far, but I really like what I read. It has much better grammer than some fanfictions I have read and I enjoyed how well the paragraphs flowed. The story part is great as well.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 16 . 11/7/2004
OK what I found confusing, Uh, umm, You know what it must not have been that big of deal, Cuz I forget. Then again, I just got back from a nice realxing weekend, and, it's been a while. I'll, tell yea, if I remamber.
Momonster chapter 16 . 11/6/2004
OK!
Pawn'sVictory chapter 16 . 11/4/2004
Do they ever show Enma in the series?

Oh well, kinda seems wierd that you're sending so many people to the Sengoku-jidai.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »