Reviews for Replaying History In More Than One Way
i like
BHKL chapter 29 . 6/8/2005
Plz update soon!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 29 . 6/7/2005
I'm not blaming you for blaming me... well, lets just drop that, ne? this was an interesting chapter, but I don't really prefer first person as much as second or third, otherwise this was a great one. keep up the good work, dark
Thread Magic chapter 29 . 6/7/2005
For someone claiming to be bad at romance, you're doing pretty good. This was a great chapter. FLUFF! I LOVE FLUFF! hehe I think you should do it the way you originally planned. Or else you might end up rambling. I forgot that Kuwabara ran out before it was said. I haven't seen those episodes in a long time because toonami stopped playing them at a convieniant time for me. It's bad enough that Inuyasha is at 3:30 in the morning three days a week and 11:00 at night on Saturdays. And they keep changing the schedule. Anyways, this was great. I'll be waiting for your next great chapter. Battle of Allies huh? let's see, either someone got in a fight with someone they weren't supposed to or the allies arrive and they have back up against their enemies. Guess I have to wait like everyone else. Ja! _
Momonster chapter 29 . 6/6/2005
*very big smile*
Kagome-reincarnation chapter 29 . 6/6/2005
For some very, very, sad reason, I think I've underestimated. I can tell that there is some improvement in your writing and there is some more action and description. I don't know if it came natural or what, but it's great!
Hellblazer chapter 29 . 6/6/2005
Hmm...It was good! Though, I haven't read any Kag/Kur fanfics at all for the past year or so o.o; so maybe my judgement isn't the best..Anyways! You would be able to know what happened with yomi in the anime if I lent you what I have ; Though I'm sorry there is a large gap..anyways! Update soon hmm?
Time and Fate chapter 29 . 6/6/2005
so i fergot, just how old are they?
Kagome-reincarnation chapter 28 . 4/20/2005
That was very good! I like the way you notified Yukina of her relationship to Hiei. If you could make your chapters a bit longer and more descriptive, the story itself could play out into your readers' minds. Keep up the great work!
ohiowriter chapter 28 . 4/20/2005
Okay if I was demading in my last review sorry! I know how homework can get. But you do write an interesting story! see you next time!
SliverKitsuneGrlAngel chapter 28 . 4/20/2005
great /Kurama thing?totally loved it cant wait for Kag and Kurama's please please please please please please please update as soon as u can.
Kagorin chapter 20 . 4/20/2005
Wow . . . Amazing story! This is the best Inu Yasha/ Yu Yu Hakusho fanfic I have ever read. I love it! I can't wait to find out what will happen. I hope the Kurama and Kagome will definately get together. Anyway, great story. I look forward to the updates!
Thread Magic chapter 28 . 4/19/2005
Yea! Another chapter! Yup, I like to give you long reviews. I don't get very many long ones, so I want to make sure you get some! Anyways, the chapter was great. No prize this time? Dang. Well, Kagome's plan was good. At least everone got a laugh out of it. When I read that hiei had gasoline on him then "Yukina" said something, I though hiei was going to get mad, thus starting a fire, then his gasoline-drenched clothes would catch fire. Hmm... now what is Kurama going to do to calm Hiei down? I can't wait to read about the date either. But that's probably still a chapter or two away. Only six more chapters? so this story is going to have a total of 34 chapters including epilouge? Ah man. But at least it's going to be long. I gave my guess last time, though I doubt that it's correct. Pen Against Sword, no need to rub it in. Anyways, you two did great. I'll be waiting for the next chapter, when we find out how Kurama calms Hiei down. Didn't Yusuke and Kuwabara already know from that one mission of saving her, but Kuwabara has just forgotten? Yukina didn't know did she though? Anyways, this story is still great, and I'll be sad when it's done. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Well, I gotta eat dinner. Talk to you next chapter! _
Dark Inu Fan chapter 28 . 4/19/2005
I'm an idiot (NO you DIDN'T have to AGREE so READILY with THAT!) and your chapter was funny, but the gasolene thing was just a little too cruel in my opinion. keep up the good work, dark
happilyinsane13 chapter 28 . 4/19/2005
i know. i know sesshy is dead to, i just HAD to keep believeing. *sigh* ok, how about hiei's dad? i cant believe i just said that. im crazy. kag's in TROUBLE! Love it! UPDATE SOON!

PS. is it Touya?