Reviews for You What?
sorafallenangel11 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
So is taiyang Nami? What does Shinta mean by control? Update soon.
Utopian Moon chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Taiyang is also sunshine in Korean(Taeyang). There's also a singer named that too. Just to let you know.
Utopian Moon chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
SasukeMama. HAHA! This is really funny.
NinjaNeko94 chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
NO WHY DID YOU STOP!

THIS WAS GOOD!
mochiusagi chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
no! you can't make naruto go with neji or gaara! ne whats happening in the future? how many kids do naruto and sasuke have? wah sasuke must be so pretty in the future. Please update soon!
YamiFix chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
i love this story! please update this story soon! its been a long time!

FOXANBU
Sanluris chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
No you were right Akanishi-san, it's 'Sharingan'.

This is good, I am liking it! So..I'm wondering how they had a baby. :3 I gotta read more, I must find out! Although I have a tiny idea how. Thanks to another story. :)
KyuubiNineDeaths chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
Awesome! I love it! Hehe, Sasuke's the uke! I think Nami is so kawaii! Also with ya on the doll bashing! -joins-
a-fantastical-phantasm chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT AND I REALLY WANT TO READ MORE SO PLEASE UPDATE!
Writer of Angelus chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
The story is confusing but very good. Update when you can
reighost chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
... okay... um... will read later...
Kyuubi no kitsune's child chapter 5 . 10/6/2006
Like great work love it. btw um you said furst that Shinta had silver hair but in Namis description of the dream you wrote he had black hair, but anyway it's great and pleaz' keep on writting it I wanna read it so bad
naruhina444 chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
this is great
Phantomsnow chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
its cool almost like sailor moon!
strength-91-possibility-none chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
oh man *sob* i want to know what happens! i can't believe that SASUKE is the MOM *faints* it's all cool anyway. i think it's something new and interesting... to sum it all up THIS IS AN AWESOME FIC! please continue to write more chappies!