Reviews for Something Akin to A Love Story
sleepymug chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
This was an amazing read! Here's hoping to an update!
Valentina Winter chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
This story is great! I love the format and how you write James! Gaaah! It's soo good!
silentpenguin chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Now, I know/guess you are very likely not to ever touch this ever again but oh my, that was really fun to read. Usually I hate the Lily-obsessed James but this was extremely amusing. And cute. Also you have a really unique writing style. I loved this!
EllaBella8185 chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Oh my gosh! Too cute!
LuckyPatronusCharm chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Just a question, but are you really going to be back? I just got into Harry Potter (Sad, isn't it?) and I just love Lily and James. There are a few out there who write out of boredom, those who are completely crap at it. But, you, oh you, are absolutely ama-zing at writing. So far you're the best HP Fan Fic writer I've red yet, but I was so sad when I checked the 'Updated' date and saw when it was last updated was about 6 years ago. I checked out your profile just a couple of minutes ago, to see if you had any other awesome stories about HP, and saw that you swore that you were going to be back, sooner or later.

But are you?

~Christina

P.S. BTW love your writing style!
debzzz chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
This has been one of the most lovely stories about Lily and James I have ever read...It's a pity you stopped updating but well,I guessit doesn't really matter since these 5 chapters have beenn amazing..Unless of course this was the end,which I didn't get lol!So,excellent fic all in all :D
debzzz chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
'Sirius stared at a witch who ran by in a white shirt.'

Have I mentioned how much Sirius amuses me?I think I have!James and Lily's relationship progresses in a very odd way...It's not usual,not at all,but yet it feels completely natural and James just makes me smile with all the stupid things he does(“I was attacked by a duck last week.” ...Way to go James!)
debzzz chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Someone should probably teach Sirius the importance of subtlety!He's my all time fave guy but he's quite an idiot,no?I love the way you wrote the Potters,such an amazing family they are :D
debzzz chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow!What a chapter!Amazing!I loved every part of it!I adore James and Lily to no end and the way you wrote them...just wow!
missantoinette chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Uh! This is so good! and it hasn't been updated in forever! Seriously its really believable and entertaining and I'd love to keep reading it.

I'd give it an A but I'd take off on for mixing up your and you're and a couple other little editing mistakes.
Niniel204 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Hello! I don't know if there's any hope after, like, 4 years, but I'm leaving a rr anyway.

I love it! especially the first chapter, it was awesome, really pretty!

I'm going to put it in the alert list anyway.

Bye
snuffyTHEmonkey chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
I don't suppose there is any hope that you'll continue this story after three years. But I'll put it on my story alert list anyway. It'll also be on my favorite list if it is only for the first chapter. That was beautiful.

Thanks.
msdarling chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
this is such an enjoyable story

i loved the bit with james mum being a moose

i hope you continue it
pline chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
hey there

this story is quite good. it made me laugh tons. :) but you really shouldn't put off updating any longer, because your style will change if you leave it too long. and then the story wont be as good!
colorfulwonder chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
oh pleasee update! i love this story... its so fluffy [heh :D] but its hilarious at the same time and aww so cute! so .. GET OFF YOUR SORRY BACKSIDE AND UPDATE! thanks :)