Reviews for Something Akin to A Love Story
Tinker chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
You have a very interesting writing style. Sort of a future viewpoint looking back on events. I like it though. And I like your use of dialoge. I've read lots of stories where someone says three or four lines at once, but your back-and-forth is very realistic. Your story's also rather humorous - good job!
dreamingofaboy chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
write more
dreamingofaboy chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
I'd love to read the letter. Please e-mail it to
dreamingofaboy chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I just had to say that that was wonderful and beautifully written.
duva chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
Haha to Sirius's shave :-p
Bad James, forgetting about his girlfriend! *smacks him*
Twilight66 chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
Another great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Speaking of that - I am an idiot! If you would still email me the letter, my email address is . Thanks so much! Can't wait for more!
Epea Pteroenta chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
Aw, poor James.
I felt, however, that you slightly lost it with the argument. It was nice, but it could have been tauter.
And PLEASE please please put an apostrophe in 'you're'! It is short for 'you are'.
Still enjoying it though
child-of-scorpio chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
Lol, this was a really funny chapter! I loved the argument - you wrote it so well! It's exactly the kind of insane argument that I love to have, and I laughed more than once while reading! The ending though...that confused me a little. Pervy stalker? Anyway, update soon - this is very, very good!
IvyClimbing chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
Holy shit i LOVE this story! You're genius. You're writing style is very original, very witty. Please update soon! Oh, and my email is:
I'd love to see the letter. Thanks! Update soon!
-Althea
Tracey chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
Thanks again for emailing me the letter!
You have this knack for displaying the humor in all the characters' actions and emotions so much so that instead of shaking my finger like a mad woman (to borrow your phrase), I'm laughing like one. The entire James/Lily conversation had me in a fit! And not to fear, the parentheses did no confusing. They were quite comical, but I'd guess you might have picked that up by now.
Looking forward to their next encounter...more evil smirking on James part?
auroraborealis chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
hehehehehehe! You had me laughing all the way through this chapter! It was brilliant! I still can't stop laughing! Can we have more Mr and Mrs Potter, please? You've gotta love both of them! Well, now that I've done my share of reviewing, when's the next chapter up? *grins cheekily* Keep up the great work!
Captain Oblivious chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
*cackles, glomps Sirius, grabs him by the hair (which she later plans to make fluffy with the help of hair spray and a blow-dryer), and runs off, her new character dragging behind* MWAHA! *cough*
Lol. . . that argument was SO great. . . surprisingly completely realistic, too! HA! *chuckles and shakes her head*
Ah, well. . . I'm off to fluffify Sirius. Ta, and update soon!
Captain Oblivious not being signed in has a point you'll see chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Hola! Thought I'd sign out and drop in quickly so that you can have your review count go up one more for that letter of James's. All of the things that he crossed out were HILARIOUS! If I were Lily, I would most likely just blink at it for hours. . .
Anyhow. . . I'm off to sign back IN and review your new chapter! WEE!
radio wires chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
Ek, wowo! You write so well! Continue continue!
simplysarcastic chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
O...I LOVE THIS FICCY!UPDATE ASAP!If you have the time can you plz plz plz plz plz read one of my many ficcys...all of them? I'm very demading. But if you dont its okay but you owe me another chappie I love how you make everything seem so real!CONTINUE!1
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »