Reviews for Something Akin to A Love Story
Silvestria not signed in chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Another great chapter! Can you send me the letter, please?
LilyFlower1001 chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
omg i cant believe that sirius sent the letter... it was a great chapter!
but i still cant believe sirius, but this will probaly end up being the reason why lily and james get together
child-of-scorpio chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
Ohh! This was realy funny - I LOVE Mrs Potter, she was so funny! And James and his "stalkerish" letter? I HAVE to read that! Please send it to me - my address is on my author profile! Thanks in advance! And the little jokes between James' mother and Sirius? LOL! "Even the pin-striped boxers, had they had eyes, would have been rolling them" (or something like that - I can't remember the exact wording)? THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
LOL, update soon!
MPPMaraudergirl chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
Awesome chapter! Please send me the letter he wrote..

Thanks and continue on!
justapaperbag chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
wow, i love the new chapter (lots of sirius, always a good thing!), and the characters of mr. & mrs. potter are very well written. lots of people try to take them on the way you do, but fail miserably, unlike yourself.
i'm really looking forward to the mext chapter and would LOVE to read the imfamous 'letter' ()! Update soon!
auroraborealis chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
Uh oh ... Sirius sent the note ... does he know how much troble he's gonna be in? Obviously not! Can I have a copy of James' letter please? I think it would be interesting to see what sort of "pervy stalkerish" stuff he wrote, don't you think? *winks* I think my e-mail add is up there somewhere, but just incase, its
Ooh, more Mrs Potter! I like her and her lovely witty comments! And of course more Sirius, Mr Potter, James and Lily too!
Keep up the great work!
Tracey chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
I would absolutely love to read the letter!
Again, a splendid chapter. You make all James' agony and embarassment so amusing. Oh, and bless Sirius for sending the letter!
Twilight66 chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
This is great! I love your writing style! I can't wait to read more. Please send me the letter. And by the way, I don't think the first chapter had too many "perfects" in it - a girl can never hear that enough! (It's always seems more cheesy when it is your own writing!) Thanks! I can't wait!
Captain Oblivious chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
LOL! *clutches her stomach and laughs herself silly* Oh, funny. . . Sirius. . . and Mrs. Potter. . . and Mr. Potter. . . and Ja- never mind. He's funny too, but I'm sure you'll be hearing his name enough today, so yes.
Yes, do send the letter to me! I will laugh myself silly again and scare my parents with my cackling. Email: . Thank you!
Update soon!
duva chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
I adore James's parents. They're great. As is this whole chapter, really good work. And I'd love to read the letter - I assume you already know my e-mail address, since you e-mailed me and all *g*, but I'll give it to you anyways:
Can't wait for chapter three!
Captain Oblivious chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
EE! *squeals excitedly* I found a good story, YEY! *sprints through Hogwarts, hugging random people*
All right, in all seriousness (or some, anyways), your story is WONDERFUL so far. You've captured James and Lily (and Sirius, by the way) perfectly, in my opinion, and I cannot WAIT to see more.
Update soon!
MPPMaraudergirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Is more coming? Write more! I love it! Whe!
duva chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I want to read it! I really liked this one.
Epea Pteroenta chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
This is a lovely beginning! Amusing, tender, true to life, ironic. Beautiful!
child-of-scorpio chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
FINALLY! I get to see your name on an author alert again! That's something I've been waiting to see for a long, LONG time! This beginning was actually rather surprising - and a totally original take on how Lily and James first got past the whole...I-hate-your-guts thing! (well, as far as I know). James was so cute at the end when he started yelling, and Lily's reaction - PRICELESS!
Now, as far as Just Friends goes, I don't know if you remember, but I DID email you, asking when you were going to update! Like, I wrote this long email (long for me, anyway) about why you SHOULD update, if I remember correctly (I have a bad memory for that kind of thing). I would say YES, you should continue! I REALLY liked that story, teenage hormones, senseless snogging and all! It was a completely different take on L/J itself, and the first chapter itself really gripped me - hence my obsessing about it now. Even if you just do a chapter every now and again, in between this story, I REALLY would like to see that updated! But, it's up to you in the end, isn't it? Oh well, if you can, I'll always be a willing reader and reviewer! And as far as this story goes? UPDATE SOON!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »