Reviews for Something Akin to A Love Story
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aw I really liked this story!
smooth.stutter chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
Gah! UPDATE!
SparklingSilverStars chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
hi i am just starting to read ur story but i have one more day of finals to go so before i continue studying and stop reading (sadly), i would just want to drop a really short review. this story is really cute and exciting. my favourite was when lily called james 'jason'. my reaction: WHAT? why is this story about another OC? nevermind, just continue to see what happens to this 'jason' when james shows up!

after finishing chapter 1, my reaction: wow! lily called james 'jason' and he called her 'pippi' and the story was really funny and cute! cool! another something that is worth reading!

:D so that's my really ridiculous review and if u even bothered to read it, i thank u very much. but if no, aye! i don't really care as long as u update this story so that i can read it. keep up with the good work! :D
Shunnow chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
PLZ update! the story is great!
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
Oh, no no no no! You can't just end it like that! Any idea when you're going to update?

I love this fic! It's amazing!

Please please please update soon!

~Runa
kkroonie chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
crownerofkings chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
i really love this story. please continue.
LilJester chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
Well, this was great! It absolutly great!

Please update soon!

LilJester
Saphra chapter 5 . 4/16/2006
Is this story going to ever be finished? It seems quite promising to me.
Star Dragon Pixie chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
What! No! You can't stop! Lokk at me!(well technecally, you can't, but nevermind) It's exactly 2:44 AM! And i am currently awake because of you, so if you don't mind. WRITE MORE! NOW! PLEASE? I LOVE IT! MORE! INCOHERRENT BABBLING!
gulistanlik chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
Hey. I'm waiting for an update! hehe. Going good.
gulistanlik chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Going good. For a second there I thought they were going to make up and I wanted to but when his official girlfriend came in then I thought to myself whell structured or this story would've been too short and a waste of time eh? I love how this story is going and hope to finish it soon. Update soon!

Gulistanlik
EmoryHotti1 chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry! I got you confused with pasmosa! I loved your story! It so good! I love James and Lily. You wrote it well! I can't wait for an update.
EmoryHotti1 chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
Wow! It was more beautiful than Wizarding Betrothal!
ellamalfoy8 chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
You're a really good writer!
183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »