Reviews for Something Akin to A Love Story
pimentoplane chapter 5 . 5/15/2005
absolutely perfect story. im adding you to my authors alert/fav list even if you never update
Shoofly chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Incredibly romantic, funny...all around great read. Poor, hopeless James. I hope you finish this!
Angel Street chapter 5 . 5/7/2005
Wow! Having found this story recommened to me, I'm really glad I did! It's great. And very funny, too. I can't wait for the next chapter.

*ANGEL*
B.Bewitching chapter 5 . 4/5/2005
This fic is amazing! Please update!
Bondariana chapter 5 . 3/24/2005
ooh. you must update. its really really good and i ffel like you should write more!
anmarie chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
post more please
mistress editor chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
Oh, I do hope you're not finished with this! It's really getting interesting and it's really just brilliant! I love what you've done with Remus; so refreshing after so many "book worm-ish" portrayals of him.
I Call Him Fred chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
One word: BRILLIANT. I swear. This is amazing. Fantastic job. I loved the "Snuffles" bit. Very nice job. Update soon.
908 chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
WHAT HAPPENS? please update soon. it was really cute _
Nona chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
My goodness! This is an absolutely wonderful story! When are you going to up-date? I was trying my best to not laugh too loud so as not to disturb my roommates too much. Please, I humbly beg of you, up-date soon.
careme777 chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
OMG! You definately need to update! Your story is so utterly amazing! I ove it so much!
Alex chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
wow...I really like this story so far. It's really cute and funny. Please update soon!
evahyoung chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
i liked it!poor poor sirius...lol at least that helped james and lily together at moment.
Jedicren chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
I think your story is really funny. I am only on chapter 3, and am not quite sure if you are still writing or not, but right good job so far. The part about the paper fight made me chuckle.
lilblueangel1223 chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
Wow, what an awesome fanfic! I do hope you'll update soon and make your readers happy! Hehe, have a happy new year, and great plot to your story! Now ... back to ugh, homework.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »