Reviews for Swordplay
lelah-t chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
*snicker*

ahh,,. Lothíriel

your characterisation of her is perfect for me. a dichotomy of Gondorian princess and Rohirrim Shield Maiden.

Good work,

Plus Éomer on his back... who could say no?

L
LovewithWars chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Cute. The sheer exquisite way you described the sword though - magic. I'm very excited about your stories, their matchless. This is amazing.
angelic-bitch chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Very sweet!
fandun chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
the last line killed me.
adnarel chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
you are cunning, my lady, and shrewd. you have earned my unending gratitude. you are, without a doubt, Eomer King and his lady's favorite bard, and one of mine.
Katzilla chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I loved both your Éomer/ Lothíriel stories and hope you will entertain us with dozens more! I especially like how you're writing Lothíriel as a more adult woman than many of the authors I've seen tackling this difficult cast. She is both playful and very queenly, not a bopping teenager. In fact, I'm trying to take hints from you for the story I'm in the middle of writing. Thanks for the inspiration!
Eokat chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
You do write Eomer/Lothiriel well. I enjoyed that one as much as your last. Atleast Lothiriel is more adept at swordplay now! Eokat.
klaw chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
very nice
Janessea chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
that has got to be the best one shot i've ever read in my life! loved it! absolutely fantastic and VERY sexy! meow! ;D
wonderful story!
-Jyness
lady scribe of avandell chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
hehe...i love it! it's just as great as the first one! are you going to do a series of ficlets about our dastardly duo? i hope so...they're really funny and sweet! i could just see her slicing his shirt to ribbons...hehe. keep writing! sere mi eru...lsoa
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
this is really good. is there going to be another chapter? i hope there is because this is a great story. i hope to see another chapter soon. later.