Reviews for Senseless
Depprium chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This is something I've been wanting to review for a long time. I simply love this. It's both beautiful and haunting at the same time; you can really feel Maedhros and Maglor's pain. The two finding Elrond and Elros at the end is lovely. :)
Unsung Heroine chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I just have been reading your new fic and went to read some of your other. Unfortunately I can't read them all since my french is rather, umm, crappy, you might call it :)

But this here is... haunting. I especially liked that sentence:

Since nothing made sense nothing made sense nothing made sense that day when Sirion burned afar.

Wow.
Evenstar Elanor chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
nothing DOES make sense, but your language & imagery were magnificently haunting. the comparison of their features to the stars, the heavens, and nature is so appropriate for Elvenkind. beautiful
Skycat14 chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Absolutely Beautiful! The writing was soo exquisite. You made the images come to life. I hope you continue this story, it was soo good! Keep it up!
Squirrel on the Edge chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Absolutely amazing! Your style makes this piece so effective. One thing was a little strange, though. You seem to have semicolons everywhere. "Two children staggering blindly ; nay, two adults, with old eyes, dead and empty eyes ; lost and haggard ; with faces pale and thin ; distraught with pain ; and blood-stained hands." This happens in a lot of places. I think commas would work much better.
Elfique chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
wow. I really liked this. You really feel sorry for them all :( the 'nothing made sense' bits were a tad confusing but the storyline was clear and very clever.