Reviews for BAND GEEKS
The Lifeless girl chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
rinXsesshy for ever!

:D update soon! :D
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Kagome thinks that Sesshoumaru is UGLY?Man she must have serious problems?LOVED the chappie-!
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Ha!Naraku Baboon;such a nice last name for that sick bastard.

Loved the chappie and it wasn't stupi it was great-!
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
That story was SO FUNNY.
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
hahahahahah! update!
punkxsk8rxgurl chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
what web did you put the whole story on?
Anime Chick009 chapter 8 . 11/21/2005
hey...write more it's a good story!
Blackcat8610 chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
This is a cool little ficcey, I'm really enjoying it. But I have some suggestions. With each new person talking, you should start a new paragraph. I'm not trying to be all english-teacherly, I just mean it will make it easier to read. And you use these( ), too often to try and clarify. Try and use more descriptive words in the story. It will fill out the fic, and paint a better picture for the readers. Making it more enjoyable, and a little longer. I don't know if you're still writing this or not, but if you pick it up again, it might help. Love the fic, and I hope you do

Peace, love, and Anime. BC.
Never Surrender chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
thats so cut... i finally found this again an u stopped writig it! WHY! this is really good i really hope you continue it
sprice92 chapter 8 . 7/24/2005
Hi, i'm a previous animespiral reader and im just waiting for you to pick up where you left ooff, um... plz update!
Jade Necklace chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
hey! this story is excellant! my friend told me about it on and i loved it! u r a great author and i just wanna say thx cuz if u handed moved ur story here i would have never known about this website.

thx,

kendra
SpiffySquee chapter 8 . 4/25/2005
Hey! I love this story (reminds me so much of myself, in so many ways) and you really REALLY need to keep working on it! It'll be a shame if a story this good never gets finished.
desit64 chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
jonny deep sucks horse ass!
desit64 chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
orlando bloom sucks monkey ass!