Reviews for A Science Apart
Robin4 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Very nice! I'm not a post-s3 fan for the most part, but your story is just wonderful. I love how you've played Bridger and Lucas' feelings off of one another. Very well done!
Lynnp chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Oh my God, that was so sad! And so good!

I had somehow missed this fic before, I'm so glad

I read it. I think you've really covered both Lucas and Bridger perfectly.

I hope you write more. BTW, I've read your Lucas/Brody fic on seaquest slash - cool!

Love,

Lynn

x
kas7 chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
It was very good.
Kas
zarabithia chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
OH! This was great - it absolutely bled with emotion.
And I"m glad someone is able to give Nathan reason for acting like a total jerk in the 3rd season. Yeah! good stuff.
dolphinology chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Kind of consfusing, but good.
Refur chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Ooh! It makes me so sad! Alas for poor Bridger and Lucas! This story really captures something about the relationship between them in 2032. Good work soldier!
Teresa chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Yeah, this was good work. I reviewed before, but I'm not sure if it worked.. so I'll try to remember what I said :-P
I definitely share the feelings about the Lucas/Bridger relationship in season three. You really brought up some ideas that I'd never thought of before. Particularly Bridger's reasoning.
Mostly I agonise over whether he really cared for Lucas as much as we liked to think he did.
My favourite part was the part how it says
But Bridger wasn’t Lucas’s father.
No one was.
That was particularly powerful.
The ending was especially good. I've read the Depths of Deceit script before too, but I never thought of how Lucas' involvement would affect him. So true. Great work :)
Diena chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Very nicely done. A very good look at both Lucas and Bridger's perspectives, and the song was a nice touch. (Now I need to find me that song) Hope to see more from you!
sara chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
oh god! that ending was horrible! i mean for lucas! haha yep that pretty much sums up the 3rd season...it was depressing, there was a lot of death, and there was bridger being an ass...
GOOD JOB! i'm glad you're writing!
now go write more and i will read it!
Sara 8)
Kimmy chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
You really are torturing yourself aren't you? I like the insight on what could have been going though Lucas and Bridger's minds in the first episode of the third season. For me that was one really confusing ep. Here, they played SQ 2036 on and off, and I caught a few eps. Personally, nothing quite brought the show back after S2's final ep. I loved Wendy, Miguel and Bridger (I think Roy got disillusioned over the show too, I'm not sure if there was anything behind his character leaving, I never looked into it). I was crushed when Jim died rescuing Lonni. :( I liked this. Had a real SQ feel, true to it's greatest characters. ;) A tribute. I really enjoyed reading Lucas' POV. Yours is the first SeaQuest fanfic I've read.