Reviews for CHECKMATE: Torn Wings Tangled Webs
KagedIn chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Can we say destruction to my soul? Not only did I not feel like I received a conclusion for the prelude to this, you teased us with this chapter...no fair.
Solomon chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I hope you'll be returning to this fanfic soon. I've loved it for a long time.
Risa chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I think you need to seriously write more. I loved the first one to this and I loved the pairing. Now woman, write more pwease lol. Your writing is amazing .
pepsiwolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
YES!There be sequel!U rock!
Leigh4 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I loved the other series, and I was waiting for this one to come out, never realizing how off on timeing I was...hehehe. Will Millie ever meet up with Wolfwood, and if she does what will happen between her ad Knives? Please continue
souldriven chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Let me just say this, I recently read CHECKMATE: a spider's beauty and I loved it! It took me forver to read it though! Anyway i noticed you started this sequal but stopped so I have to say WHY! The first was so good! You had me crying at some parts and hoping for a happy ending! Don't just leave me hanging on this sequal! Oh... and the first chapter is good.
Rei Tamashii chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Oh please write more to this story I so love it. Pretty please with a cherry on top!
Raptor the Predator chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Yo. -peace sign- I read A Spider's Beauty, and I want to say I LOVED IT. Actually, I saw it on another fanfic site and started reading it, but I stopped when I found and found literally hundreds of other stories. I sort of forgot about it, but then I found it again about two years later and saw you finished it. It was very good, though I cried in the end when you killed Millie. But I liked what you did and what you did was very unique. I have a very good feeling about this sequel and I hope you continue it. I'll keep an eye out and be praying for a bit happier ending. D
AttackingHentaiChibisLoveFluff chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I LOVE IT! WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN UPDATING!
Airaeka chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
And time repeats itself... You really should think about updating this.

~Aiaka
TheSilverMouse chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
You have to write more! I love A Spider's Beauty and I cannot wait to read more. Please do write more for your adoring fans )
Rhea chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
OMG. Keep writing! I loved the first checkmate! It was truely something awesome. I wanna see how this turns out! *cry* Update!
Sen chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Nyao I love this and Checkmate Sb. Please tell me this fic is going to be finished and not left to collect dust. ;.;
Zeon of the Twilight Blade chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Please, if you are still around, for the love of goodness, at least put up an author note like "I'm alive and I'll be back to finish this when I get don't with _" Or "I alive and I'm not going to finish this one, sorry."

I worried!
Zeon of the Twilight Blade chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
ARG!

You don't just write the best Trigun fanfic ever and not come back and finish the next one! I don't care if you are dead! Come back and finish this!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »