Reviews for Eternal Love
ZeldaRubix chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wow that was just beautiful and thank you for writing it.
newTweetiebird chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Often we Christians find ourselves compromised by the world around us. Thank you for the boldness to share your faith on this website. I really needed to read this!
PureMida chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Hey, that was very cool. Maybe you might, you never know!
SidheLaila chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Hey, I'm a Christian too, but I am just seems that satan has a foothold in my life. My parents stoped going to church and I really miss that but I'm not totally left alone because I go to a great Christian school and they help me grow but well, could you pray for me. I feel so alone and don't feel close enough to my friends to tell them nething and someone that I don't know who doesn't know me I don't know...but well Anyway finding you encouraged me but I don't know why.

R E Rakel chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
I don't believe in 'God' or 'Jesus', but i know the stories. If only they taught us in school in the manner of poetry like that instead of text books etc. Actually i thought it was wonderfully written, half the time i fall asleep at the mere mention of 'God'. I found this reading reviews for one of your other storys, the one with Iriel? One of your reviewers wrote "Another story dear?" and i checked out how many stories you had, and then saw the poem and it seemed rather important to you in away so i read it. Not sure why i told you all that, but i liked it, often i get hostile and even hateful toward 'God' when we learn about him. He's all high and mighty and 'So much better than us'. Don't mean to go on. But considering your poem wasn't at all like that but it was compelling and... made me smile.

Well Done.

R E Rakel.
psalm57 chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Beautiful! I really, really like this. I don't know what more to say. This is an awesome poem. Keep writing.

God Bless
Tabitha78 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004

I really liked your poem. It gets straight to the heart!

I have been a Christian for almost 30 years now(gosh I feel old, lol) and it doesn't matter how long it's been, words from the heart always get me. I'm a musician for God too, so although I don't write purely poetry, I know what it is to be inspired, musically.

I enjoy the "fantasy" fiction here, because it's fun to read stuff we know can't possibly be true, and one of my arguments with people who don't think it's right is... but if we can get people to realize this is 'pretend' it will be easier for them to realize that Jesus is REAL! :)

Thanks for sharing your poem. :)
GoAchmed chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Iwas reading the 'What's my name?' story...saw your name thought it was cool looked in your profile...found the poem...Very Cool! I love seeing things like this! It reminds me that I'm not the only reader out there that's a christian! That was long and made no sense. HA! Still cool though...
BaralaiLuver chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
akanekai chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
It's so nice to know that there are Christians like you who aren't afraid to write for the Lord. Truly touching. Thank you.
A servent of our Lord Jesus Christ Amber chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
All I can say is AMEN...
BookwyrmGirl2009 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
lovely Poem...
this really touches me... really it does..
I love it!
im a Christian too!
May the Lord watch over you in Jesus name...
eruinichil chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
very good! i never knew u were Christian. so am i! lol man, dis is good. i suk so much in poetry so... yeah. anyways, g2g, HUGE math test 2morrow and got 2 finish mi project dat i didnt even start! *eep! update ur other stories soon!
Lady Elora chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
I love it, excellent poem, I am a Catholic, always great to know there are fellow believers out there. :) So when will you update your other stories? Hm? :)